miniOrange LDAP/Active Directory Login Integration
3rd Party (Free)Download v1.0.1
EE Version Support
- ExpressionEngine 2
- ExpressionEngine 3
- ExpressionEngine 4
- ExpressionEngine 5
- ExpressionEngine 6
If an item is crossed out, it might be untested, not applicable or incompatible. Contact the developer to be sure.
- Multi Site Manager
- Stand Alone Entry Form
- Low Variables
- Content Elements
- Better Workflow
Extension, Module, Plugin
An LDAP plugin which allows you to login to your ExpressionEngine website using your LDAP/Active Directory credentials.
Our LDAP add-on allows you to authenticate your users using their Active Directory/LDAP credentials into your ExpressionEngine site. It allows you to map your Active Directory / LDAP attributes to ExpressionEngine user profile attributes and assign ExpressionEngine roles to your AD/LDAP users.
This plugin allows users to authenticate against various Active Directory /other LDAP Server like:
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Azure Active Directory
- Sun Active Directory
- OpenLDAP Directory
- FreeIPA Directory
- OpenDS and other LDAP directories.
The LDAP/AD Login for Intranet plugin includes user management features such as creating users from Active Directory or another LDAP Directory who are not registered in ExpressionEngine, role mapping, LDAP/AD to ExpressionEngine attribute mapping, and more.
- Perform LDAP Authentication for any user trying to log into the ExpressionEngine website whose Active Directory/LDAP credentials are stored in the Active Directory/LDAP server.
- Keep the ExpressionEngine user’s profile information in sync with the Active Directory/any other LDAP Directory upon authentication.
- Automatic User Registration in ExpressionEngine: Automatically create ExpressionEngine users who are present in the LDAP server/Active Directory upon login.
- Role Mapping: You can select a default ExpressionEngine role and assign it to all the Active Directory/LDAP users when they log in.
- LDAPS (LDAP Secure Connection) support: Supports to establish Secure Connection between ExpressionEngine site and Active Directory/LDAP server via LDAPS protocol, this ensures protection against credential theft.
- Test connection to your Active Directory/other LDAP Directory while configuring LDAP server information in the plugin.
- Test authentication using credentials stored in your Active Directory/other LDAP Directory after configuring LDAP server information in the plugin with the latest versions of ExpressionEngine.
- Download mo_ldap_authentication module from devot-ee.com
- Copy and paste the ‘mo_ldap_authentication’ folder inside ‘/system/user/addons/’
- Go to admin panel of your website “https://example.com/admin.php”
- Click on ‘Developer’ > ‘Addons’
- Scroll Down and click on ‘Install’ beside the addon named ‘miniOrange LDAP/Active Directory Login Integration’
- Configure your LDAP/Active Directory information in the LDAP Configuration tab. You can test the authentication in the Test Authentication section at the bottom section of the same tab.
- You just need to Enable Login with LDAP credentials in the Sign-In Settings tab.
- In Role Mapping tab you can choose the default role which will be assigned to the LDAP user when they login. You can also select the Do not override existing role option if you don’t want your roles to be overwritten on every login.
For any assistance please contact us on email@example.com
Download miniOrange LDAP/Active Directory Login Integration
|EE Support||Downloads||Add-On Version||Release Date|
|2.2.0+||Download||1.0.1||Jan 17, 2023|
miniOrange LDAP/Active Directory Login Integration Links
If the add-on is an extension, and ties into ExpressionEngine's core files, it will use ExpressionEngine hooks. We are listing any hooks the add-on uses for developers to have an easier time locating other add-ons that they can reference for their own work.
This entry was created January 17, 2023, 1:44 am.
This entry was last updated January 17, 2023, 12:55 pm.
Disclaimer: Information about ExpressionEngine add-ons is provided as a service to you, the user, and every member of the ExpressionEngine community. devot:ee is not responsible if you hose, mangle, wreck, or otherwise destroy your EE website by installing an add-on that you found out about at this site, regardless of its rating, Favorites status, commercial or free status, or general popularity. Caveat EEmptor!
Returns: devot:ee has a 30-day return policy on all commercial add-ons sold through devot-ee.com. If you need to return an add-on, do not go to the developer or the developer's site, but rather visit our returns page at https://devot-ee.com/returns to initiate your return. If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are no reviews for this add-on yet.
What are you waiting for? Rate it and review it!