miniOrange 2FA - OTP Verification
3rd Party (Free)
11 downloads (last 90 days)
EE Version Support
- ExpressionEngine 2
- ExpressionEngine 3
- ExpressionEngine 4
- ExpressionEngine 5
- ExpressionEngine 6
If an item is crossed out, it might be untested, not applicable or incompatible. Contact the developer to be sure.
- Multi Site Manager
- Stand Alone Entry Form
- Low Variables
- Content Elements
- Better Workflow
Extension, Module, Plugin
- login, authentication, http authentication, 2fa, otp, otp-verification, two factor verification, email verification, user verification, two-factor authentication, login form, miniorange, authenticate, authorization, user validation, email validation, form validation, twilio, alert, sms api, phone verification, otp verification
miniOrange 2FA - OTP Verification module allows you to validate your users while login to your site. One time passwords (OTPs) is an authentication method commonly used as part of two-factor identification (2FA) and multi-factor authentication (MFA) that adds a strong security layer to access your site.
miniOrange 2FA - OTP Verification allows you to verify your users Email address over OTP before accessing your site.
We do support the OTP Verification on the Expression engine forms.
In free plugin we provide 10 free Email transactions for testing purpose.
This module checks the Email address associated with the Username entered and send the OTP on the same email address in order to get the verified users.
Without OTP Verification no one can access to the site, if user tries to login without Verifying our module will show them the error “You need to verify”.
This module adds second layer of security to authenticate the users.
Currently, we do support OTP Verification on the login form however you can also contact us on email@example.com to add OTP verification on your other forms like registration, contact forms.
- Email Verification Over OTP
- Customizable OTP Email Template
- Email Reporting
- Change OTP Length
- Change OTP Validity time
- 24/7 Support
- Download ‘miniorange_otp_verification’ module from devot-ee.com
- Copy and paste the ‘miniorange_otp_verification’ folder inside /system/user/addons/
- Go to admin panel of your website “https://example.com/admin.php”
- Click on ‘Developer’ > ‘Addons’
- Scroll Down and click on ‘Install’ beside the addon named ‘Miniorange OTP Verification’
- Login / Register with your miniOrange credentials. This is just a one time setup to make it easier for us to get in touch with you in-case you need any support.
- Go to the OTP Settings to enable the OTP Verification.
- You just need to enable the checkbox to enable OTP Verification on the login form.
- Click on ‘Save Settings’ to save your settings.
- We also have provided the setup guide in the same tab or contact us on our support if you have any queries.
Download miniOrange 2FA - OTP Verification
|EE Support||Downloads||Add-On Version||Release Date|
|2.2.0+||Download||1.2.1||Jun 20, 2022|
miniOrange 2FA - OTP Verification Links
If the add-on is an extension, and ties into ExpressionEngine's core files, it will use ExpressionEngine hooks. We are listing any hooks the add-on uses for developers to have an easier time locating other add-ons that they can reference for their own work.
This entry was created June 13, 2022, 9:50 am.
This entry was last updated June 20, 2022, 7:59 am.
Disclaimer: Information about ExpressionEngine add-ons is provided as a service to you, the user, and every member of the ExpressionEngine community. devot:ee is not responsible if you hose, mangle, wreck, or otherwise destroy your EE website by installing an add-on that you found out about at this site, regardless of its rating, Favorites status, commercial or free status, or general popularity. Caveat EEmptor!
Returns: devot:ee has a 30-day return policy on all commercial add-ons sold through devot-ee.com. If you need to return an add-on, do not go to the developer or the developer's site, but rather visit our returns page at https://devot-ee.com/returns to initiate your return. If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are no reviews for this add-on yet.
What are you waiting for? Rate it and review it!