miniOrange 2FA - OTP Verification
3rd Party (Free)Download v2.1.2
EE Version Support
- ExpressionEngine 2
- ExpressionEngine 3
- ExpressionEngine 4
- ExpressionEngine 5
- ExpressionEngine 6
If an item is crossed out, it might be untested, not applicable or incompatible. Contact the developer to be sure.
- Multi Site Manager
- Stand Alone Entry Form
- Low Variables
- Content Elements
- Better Workflow
Extension, Module, Plugin
- login, authentication, http authentication, 2fa, otp, otp-verification, two factor verification, email verification, user verification, two-factor authentication, login form, miniorange, authenticate, authorization, user validation, email validation, form validation, twilio, alert, sms api, phone verification, otp verification, login verification, one time passcode, second factor, sign up, sign in, admin login
miniOrange 2FA - OTP Verification verifies Email Address/Mobile Number of users / admin by sending OTP verification code during login. It removes the possibility of users accessing your site with fake Email Address/Mobile Number by enabling OTP Verification.
This extension checks if the user/member is present or not on your site, if user/member present then sends an OTP code.
Without OTP Verification no one can access to the site, if user tries to login without Verifying our module will show them the error “You need to verify”.
OTP Verification allows to access your site only to the verified users.
This module adds second layer of security to authenticate the users.
The free addon ships with 10 free email and 10 free SMS transactions.
Feel free to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any assistance or if you are not able to enable the Email Verification/ SMS Verification/ phone verification/ OTP verification on your other forms like registration form, contact forms, login form, etc.
- Email Verification Over OTP
- Customizable OTP Email Template
- Email Reporting
- Change OTP Length
- Change OTP Validity time
- 24/7 Support
- Download ‘miniorange_otp_verification’ module from devot-ee.com
- Copy and paste the ‘miniorange_otp_verification’ folder inside /system/user/addons/
- Go to admin panel of your website “https://example.com/admin.php”
- Click on ‘Developer’ > ‘Addons’
- Scroll Down and click on ‘Install’ beside the addon named ‘Miniorange OTP Verification’
- Login / Register with your miniOrange credentials. This is just a one time setup to make it easier for us to get in touch with you in-case you need any support.
- Go to the OTP Settings to enable the OTP Verification.
- You just need to enable the checkbox to enable OTP Verification on the login form.
- Click on ‘Save Settings’ to save your settings.
- We also have provided the setup guide in the same tab or contact us on our support if you have any queries.
Download miniOrange 2FA - OTP Verification
|EE Support||Downloads||Add-On Version||Release Date|
|2.2.0+||Download||2.1.2||Apr 12, 2023|
miniOrange 2FA - OTP Verification Links
If the add-on is an extension, and ties into ExpressionEngine's core files, it will use ExpressionEngine hooks. We are listing any hooks the add-on uses for developers to have an easier time locating other add-ons that they can reference for their own work.
This entry was created June 13, 2022, 8:49 am.
This entry was last updated April 12, 2023, 12:57 am.
Disclaimer: Information about ExpressionEngine add-ons is provided as a service to you, the user, and every member of the ExpressionEngine community. devot:ee is not responsible if you hose, mangle, wreck, or otherwise destroy your EE website by installing an add-on that you found out about at this site, regardless of its rating, Favorites status, commercial or free status, or general popularity. Caveat EEmptor!
Returns: devot:ee has a 30-day return policy on all commercial add-ons sold through devot-ee.com. If you need to return an add-on, do not go to the developer or the developer's site, but rather visit our returns page at https://devot-ee.com/returns to initiate your return. If you have questions, email email@example.com.