3rd Party (Commercial)
EE Version Support
- ExpressionEngine 2
- ExpressionEngine 3
- ExpressionEngine 4
If an item is crossed out, it might be untested, not applicable or incompatible. Contact the developer to be sure.
- Multi Site Manager
- Stand Alone Entry Form
- Low Variables
- Content Elements
- Better Workflow
- google maps, gmaps, polygon, geolocalization, geocode, route, rectangle, fusion tables, kml georss, geo, geo rss, georss, kml, maps, maps google, dynamic maps, circle, google route, geolocation, transit, elevation services, static maps, styled maps, cluster, geocode caching, google, goolge, cloudemade, stamen, openstreetmap
Always have trouble with the integration of Google Maps on your site? Always struggling to get it work? Well, those days are gone with the Google Maps (Gmaps) plugin for ExpressionEngine. You can now easily create Maps, markers, polygon, routes and more! It support all major functionality of the Google Maps API and more will come.
Gmaps has been renamed and updated in the new Maps module. You can download it here
The following features are supported
- KML GeoRSS
- Layers (Weather, Transit, Traffic, Bicycling and Places)
- Elevation services
- Details for the route
- Static Maps
- Complex Markers
- Styled Maps
- Panorama map
- Stamen Maps: (Toner and Watercolor)
- Openstreetmap map type
- Cloudmade map type
- Search by address or latlng
- Caching the result to avoid problems with the Google limit on the queries
- JS API
- Geocoder API using POST requests
- Debug your results via EE native Template Debugging option.
- Geocoder can be used also in other apps
- Lightning fast
- and many more!
There is also an fieldtype available, see here!
For more information and examples, go to http://ee.reinos.nl/add-ons/gmaps/
- Gmaps Fieldtype: This add a fully featured Gmaps fieldtype to your CP, Channel Form.
- Gmaps Data: Looking for a storelocator, then Gmaps Data module will do the job.
- Gmaps Services: This module add Elevation, Places to the Gmaps marker tags, but also add some great EE tags for Places, Directions etc..
- Gmaps Importer: import your locations with DataGrab
This entry was created July 3, 2012, 3:13 pm.
This entry was last updated November 27, 2018, 3:41 pm.
Disclaimer: Information about ExpressionEngine add-ons is provided as a service to you, the user, and every member of the ExpressionEngine community. devot:ee is not responsible if you hose, mangle, wreck, or otherwise destroy your EE website by installing an add-on that you found out about at this site, regardless of its rating, Favorites status, commercial or free status, or general popularity. Caveat EEmptor!
Returns: devot:ee has a 30-day return policy on all commercial add-ons sold through devot-ee.com. If you need to return an add-on, do not go to the developer or the developer's site, but rather visit our returns page at https://devot-ee.com/returns to initiate your return. If you have questions, email email@example.com.