Login Backup Lite
3rd Party (Free)
2 downloads (last 90 days)
EE Version Support
- ExpressionEngine 2
If an item is crossed out, it might be untested, not applicable or incompatible. Contact the developer to be sure.
- Multi Site Manager
- Stand Alone Entry Form
- Low Variables
- Content Elements
- Better Workflow
- jQuery for the Control Panel
This extension will create a backup of the database on login.
- 1.4 :. Rename module to Login Backup Lite
- 1.3.1 :Bug fixes.
- 1.3 :Added the ability to select the memebergroup(s) and some bug fixes.
- 1.2 :Added the ability to save to a FTP server and some bug fixes.
- 1.1.1 :bug fix, not correct loaded the default values.
- 1.1 : Change the backup structure, every type of backup will run on login, except if the save files is set to 0. Added the ability to change the amount of saved files.
- 1.0 : Init release
Update from 1.3.1 to 1.4 notes
- Download the new extension version 1.4 and copy it to your third party map
- Copy the content of the old backup map to the new map ‘backups’ inside the map ‘login_backup_lite/backups’ (if you got a custom map than you don`t have to do this stap)
- Backup the map ‘login_backup’
- Remove the old map ‘login_backup’
- Install/activate the extension ‘login_backup_lite’
There is also a Pro version available here
Download Login Backup Lite
|EE Support||Downloads||Add-On Version||Release Date|
|Not Specified||Download||1.4||Apr 9, 2012|
Login Backup Lite Links
If the add-on is an extension, and ties into ExpressionEngine's core files, it will use ExpressionEngine hooks. We are listing any hooks the add-on uses for developers to have an easier time locating other add-ons that they can reference for their own work.
This entry was created February 2, 2012, 11:57 am.
This entry was last updated March 5, 2018, 4:53 pm.
Disclaimer: Information about ExpressionEngine add-ons is provided as a service to you, the user, and every member of the ExpressionEngine community. devot:ee is not responsible if you hose, mangle, wreck, or otherwise destroy your EE website by installing an add-on that you found out about at this site, regardless of its rating, Favorites status, commercial or free status, or general popularity. Caveat EEmptor!
Returns: devot:ee has a 30-day return policy on all commercial add-ons sold through devot-ee.com. If you need to return an add-on, do not go to the developer or the developer's site, but rather visit our returns page at https://devot-ee.com/returns to initiate your return. If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are no reviews for this add-on yet.
What are you waiting for? Rate it and review it!