Lasting Impressions Pro
3rd Party (Commercial)
Current Version: 3.1.0 for ee2 and 4.0.0 for ee3
Minimum EE Version: 2.5.0
Release Date: Dec 14, 2016
EE Version Support
- ExpressionEngine 2
- ExpressionEngine 3
- ExpressionEngine 4
If an item is crossed out, it might be untested, not applicable or incompatible. Contact the developer to be sure.
- Multi Site Manager
- Stand Alone Entry Form
- Low Variables
- Content Elements
- Better Workflow
- jQuery for the Control Panel
This module records each channel entry viewed by each visitor to your site. You can then re-display a visitor's channel entries to them as a list of recently viewed "pages". Ideal for ecommerce sites to show a "recently viewed products" list, or anywhere you'd like visitors to see what pages they have viewed.
- Tracks each visitor’s visited channel entries individually
- Track channel entries visited from specific channels or all of them
- Display, to each visitor, a list of their visited entries either from specific channels or all of them
- All visited entries are stored in a cookie with expiry time set via the CP.
- Limit the number of entries tracked for each visitor - earlier ones drop off the list.
- Visitors to a site can remove items from the list of recently viewed
- Items can be ordered by the most recently viewed or in the order that they were first viewed
- Items can be removed by posting a form
- Items can be removed using ajax
- You can give the visitor a button or a link to trigger removal
- You can display the number of times an item has been viewed
- You can display the time that the item was last viewed
- Optionally, report on visited channel entries and download report data as CSV
You can track entries from any or all channels and then specify which channel you are interested in when playing them back.
The entries are stored in a cookie for each visitor to your site.
The module consists of three template tags:
This is used to register the id of each entry you want to record.
This tag pair which is used to re-play the channel entries of each of the ids previously recorded by the register tag.
This tag is used when you want your visitors to be able to remove items from their “recently viewed” list. See Allowing a visitor to remove items from the list of recently viewed entries.
The zip archive contains two versions of Lasting Impressions - one for EE2 and the other for EE3
The EE2 version is compatible with EE versions 2.5.2 and above
The EE3 version is compatible with EE3.x
For more information and documentation on both versions, please visit: http://www.climbingturn.co.uk/software
This module has been tested against the following plug-ins:
- Cartthrob Discount
- CT Admin
- Detour Pro
- Freeform Pro
- Low Search
- Low Seg2cat
- Low Title
- Low Variables
- SEO Lite
- Zoo Visitor
If you have need to it tested with another plug-in then just drop us a line.
Lasting Impressions Pro Links
If the add-on is an extension, and ties into ExpressionEngine's core files, it will use ExpressionEngine hooks. We are listing any hooks the add-on uses for developers to have an easier time locating other add-ons that they can reference for their own work.
This entry was created February 2, 2015, 9:54 am.
This entry was last updated November 28, 2017, 10:02 am.
Disclaimer: Information about ExpressionEngine add-ons is provided as a service to you, the user, and every member of the ExpressionEngine community. devot:ee is not responsible if you hose, mangle, wreck, or otherwise destroy your EE website by installing an add-on that you found out about at this site, regardless of its rating, Favorites status, commercial or free status, or general popularity. Caveat EEmptor!
Returns: devot:ee has a 30-day return policy on all commercial add-ons sold through devot-ee.com. If you need to return an add-on, do not go to the developer or the developer's site, but rather visit our returns page at https://devot-ee.com/returns to initiate your return. If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are no reviews for this add-on yet.
What are you waiting for? Rate it and review it!