3rd Party (Free)
165 downloads (last 90 days)
EE Version Support
- ExpressionEngine 2
If an item is crossed out, it might be untested, not applicable or incompatible. Contact the developer to be sure.
- Multi Site Manager
- Stand Alone Entry Form
- Low Variables
- Content Elements
- Better Workflow
- jQuery for the Control Panel
Building closed community with ExpressionEngine has just become easier! Generate signup codes from CP, or let people generate them on frontend. View usage stats, associate users with people they invited, - and even let them earn credits for bringing referrals.
There are several potentional areas of use for invitations on your site:
- Build a closed community. Only people who have invitation code can sign up
- Advanced group management. People can move themseleves to membes group with special privileges by applying invitation code
- Build affiliate system. Let your users generate codes to invite others and track when they are used.
- Add bonus to user’s account when code is used (both to the one who generated and who uses code). This feature requires Credits module from DevDemon.
You can also let your existing member use invitations code, so they act as ‘promo code’.
The module features:
- invitations can be requested by usernew
- generating codes from Control Panel or in templates
- display code usage details in CP
- display information about codes in templates
- easy way to use generated invitations
- display user’s referrals and referrer
- use invitation during signup or at any point later
Built-in Freeform integration
|EE Support||Downloads||Add-On Version||Release Date|
If the add-on is an extension, and ties into ExpressionEngine's core files, it will use ExpressionEngine hooks. We are listing any hooks the add-on uses for developers to have an easier time locating other add-ons that they can reference for their own work.
This entry was created January 12, 2012, 1:11 pm.
This entry was last updated March 29, 2017, 12:43 am.
Disclaimer: Information about ExpressionEngine add-ons is provided as a service to you, the user, and every member of the ExpressionEngine community. devot:ee is not responsible if you hose, mangle, wreck, or otherwise destroy your EE website by installing an add-on that you found out about at this site, regardless of its rating, Favorites status, commercial or free status, or general popularity. Caveat EEmptor!
Returns: devot:ee has a 30-day return policy on all commercial add-ons sold through devot-ee.com. If you need to return an add-on, do not go to the developer or the developer's site, but rather visit our returns page at https://devot-ee.com/returns to initiate your return. If you have questions, email email@example.com.
There are no reviews for this add-on yet.
What are you waiting for? Rate it and review it!