3rd Party (Free)
16 downloads (last 90 days)
EE Version Support
- ExpressionEngine 2
If an item is crossed out, it might be untested, not applicable or incompatible. Contact the developer to be sure.
- Multi Site Manager
- Stand Alone Entry Form
- Low Variables
- Content Elements
- Better Workflow
- jQuery for the Control Panel
Redirects current EE template to a given location.
HS Redirect is a simple plugin that will redirect to an internal or external location. It can be used, for example, to redirect a visitor to a login page if they need to login before viewing the page.
Internal links (template paths):
method="script" parameter. (This is useful if you need the current template to register as the referrer of the page to which this plugin is redirecting.)
- Options are 'yes' or 'no'.
- If either values are entered in the parameter, the plugin will only be processed for visitors whose logged-in status matches the value.
- Enter the member group's numerical ID.
- If included, then the plugin will only be processed for visitors who are part of this group.
- If included, then the plugin will use the web address of the page which referred to this template as the redirect location, effectively redirecting back to the same page that linked to this one.
- The fallback, if the
$_SERVER["HTTP_REFERER"] variable cannot be determined, is to use the location parameter.
- When combined with
logged_in="yes", this is helpful to keep login pages from accidentally being displayed to logged-in visitors, for example.
Download HS Redirect
|EE Support||Downloads||Add-On Version||Release Date|
|Not Specified||Download||1.0.1||Oct 26, 2010|
HS Redirect Links
This entry was created October 26, 2010, 9:20 pm.
This entry was last updated January 20, 2011, 1:05 pm.
Disclaimer: Information about ExpressionEngine add-ons is provided as a service to you, the user, and every member of the ExpressionEngine community. devot:ee is not responsible if you hose, mangle, wreck, or otherwise destroy your EE website by installing an add-on that you found out about at this site, regardless of its rating, Favorites status, commercial or free status, or general popularity. Caveat EEmptor!
Returns: devot:ee has a 30-day return policy on all commercial add-ons sold through devot-ee.com. If you need to return an add-on, do not go to the developer or the developer's site, but rather visit our returns page at https://devot-ee.com/returns to initiate your return. If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.