HooKan Permissions Manager
3rd Party (Commercial)
Current Version: 1.0.14
Minimum EE Version: 2.10.0
Release Date: Nov 14, 2016
EE Version Support
- ExpressionEngine 2
If an item is crossed out, it might be untested, not applicable or incompatible. Contact the developer to be sure.
- Multi Site Manager
- Stand Alone Entry Form
- Low Variables
- Content Elements
- Better Workflow
HooKan collects all EE permissions in a single page from where they can be compared and updated without having to go to each user group in turn. HooKan works well with HooBlong, the Multiple Membership module for EE. Each module will recognize the other if installed, and will place right-nav buttons accordingly
HooKan is a module that collects all EE permissions in a single page from where they can be compared and updated without having to go to each user group in turn.
You can also manage your EE Discussion Forum Permissions with HooKan
. If the Forum Module is present, HooKan will collect all the forum permissions together for ease of management.
The main benefits are:
- Makes it easy to compare user group permissions to each other, because you have all your user groups in view at the same time, along with their permissions.
- Get a complete picture of the CURRENT STATE of all your user group permissions, INCLUDING TEMPLATE ACCESS PERMISSIONS
- Modify/update on the same page without page reloads
- Uses the DataTables jQuery plugin to make it all possible, no matter how many user groups you have
- HooKan makes access security easy
- And now, manage EE Forum permissions as well!
This entry was created September 22, 2011, 8:21 am.
This entry was last updated November 14, 2016, 10:00 am.
Disclaimer: Information about ExpressionEngine add-ons is provided as a service to you, the user, and every member of the ExpressionEngine community. devot:ee is not responsible if you hose, mangle, wreck, or otherwise destroy your EE website by installing an add-on that you found out about at this site, regardless of its rating, Favorites status, commercial or free status, or general popularity. Caveat EEmptor!
Returns: devot:ee has a 30-day return policy on all commercial add-ons sold through devot-ee.com. If you need to return an add-on, do not go to the developer or the developer's site, but rather visit our returns page at https://devot-ee.com/returns to initiate your return. If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are no reviews for this add-on yet.
What are you waiting for? Rate it and review it!