3rd Party (Free)
70 downloads (last 90 days)
EE Version Support
- ExpressionEngine 2
If an item is crossed out, it might be untested, not applicable or incompatible. Contact the developer to be sure.
- Multi Site Manager
- Stand Alone Entry Form
- Low Variables
- Content Elements
- Better Workflow
- jQuery for the Control Panel
This accessory displays information about the configuration and general health of your EE system. It also checks the file permissions of key system files and upload directories and lets you know if anything is setup incorrectly. It may be useful for system maintenance and troubleshooting. One possible use is to copy and paste the output into an EE or add-on support request so you can get help faster.
If you have ideas or requests for other information to show or settings to check, email me at email@example.com. I’m all ears.
=== Changelog ===
Version 0.1.4 5/7/2012
* Changed to CodeIgniter constants for checking file and directory write permissions instead of assuming 777, 666, etc. (Thanks @robsonsobral!)
* Fixed a bug that threw a PHP error if there weren’t any issues found. (Ironic.)
Version 0.1.3 5/2/2012
* Fixed a bug that prevented plugins from being listed on the control panel’s Addons > Plugins page
* Added a badge that shows the number of issues on the accessory’s title so you can see status at a glance
* Reworked the layout a bit
Version 0.1.2 - 3/21/2012
* Now displaying add-ons in alphabetical order
* Now displaying file upload directories and checking if they are writable
* Now displaying installed plugins
* Tweaked status to display more prominently
* Switched away from a method that is deprecated after EE 2.4
* Fixed bug that was reporting the wrong accessory version number (noob mistake)
* Fixed bug that threw PHP warnings if PHP is set to use open_basedir restrictions
* Fixed bug where we unnecessarily suggested a fix if your session.save_path is set to no value
Version 0.1.1 - 11/17/2010
* Fixed a bug that threw a SQL error if the comment module isn’t installed
* Made a few minor display changes to make capitalization more consistent
Version 0.1.0 - 11/4/2010
* Initial release
* Displays EE info, EE stats, PHP info, browser info, installed add-ons & path info
* Checks permissions for config.php, database.php and cache directory. Looks to see if PHP session_save_path() is writable and if EE extensions are installed.
Download Health Check
|EE Support||Downloads||Add-On Version||Release Date|
|Not Specified||Download||0.1.4||May 7, 2012|
Health Check Links
This entry was created November 7, 2010, 9:57 pm.
This entry was last updated July 31, 2013, 12:39 pm.
Disclaimer: Information about ExpressionEngine add-ons is provided as a service to you, the user, and every member of the ExpressionEngine community. devot:ee is not responsible if you hose, mangle, wreck, or otherwise destroy your EE website by installing an add-on that you found out about at this site, regardless of its rating, Favorites status, commercial or free status, or general popularity. Caveat EEmptor!
Returns: devot:ee has a 30-day return policy on all commercial add-ons sold through devot-ee.com. If you need to return an add-on, do not go to the developer or the developer's site, but rather visit our returns page at https://devot-ee.com/returns to initiate your return. If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.