3rd Party (Free)Download
EE Version Support
- ExpressionEngine 2
If an item is crossed out, it might be untested, not applicable or incompatible. Contact the developer to be sure.
- Multi Site Manager
- Stand Alone Entry Form
- Low Variables
- Content Elements
- Better Workflow
- jQuery for the Control Panel
Get your documents signed faster with the GroupDocs online signature add-on for ExpressionEngine.
With GroupDocs Signature add-on you can streamline the process of signing contracts, invoices, quotes and any other business documents. It’s a secure and legally binding solution that allows you and your partners/clients to sign documents online by applying an electronic signature. This way, any document can be signed directly form a web browser, without the need of downloading, printing and scanning it.
To sign a document with GroupDocs online signature add-on, just follow these simple steps:
1. Install the GroupDocs add-on on your ExpressionEngine website.
2. Upload a document that you want to be signed to your GroupDocs account. You can upload documents with the following formats: .pdf, .doc, .docx, .odt, .tiff.
3. Attach fields that need to be filled in by the signer to the document. This could be: Name, Date, Birth, Signature and any other fields – you name it.
4. Embed the document into your ExpressionEngine web page and invite your partner/client to sign it. The document can be now easily signed directly on your website through a web browser.
Download GroupDocs Signature
|EE Support||Downloads||Add-On Version||Release Date|
GroupDocs Signature Links
This entry was created March 27, 2013, 9:16 am.
This entry was last updated March 29, 2013, 2:47 am.
Disclaimer: Information about ExpressionEngine add-ons is provided as a service to you, the user, and every member of the ExpressionEngine community. devot:ee is not responsible if you hose, mangle, wreck, or otherwise destroy your EE website by installing an add-on that you found out about at this site, regardless of its rating, Favorites status, commercial or free status, or general popularity. Caveat EEmptor!
Returns: devot:ee has a 30-day return policy on all commercial add-ons sold through devot-ee.com. If you need to return an add-on, do not go to the developer or the developer's site, but rather visit our returns page at https://devot-ee.com/returns to initiate your return. If you have questions, email email@example.com.
There are no reviews for this add-on yet.
What are you waiting for? Rate it and review it!