Freeform to Sugar Integration
3rd Party (Commercial)
Current Version: 3.5.6
Minimum EE Version: 3.1.0
Release Date: May 1, 2017
EE Version Support
- ExpressionEngine 2
- ExpressionEngine 3
- ExpressionEngine 4
If an item is crossed out, it might be untested, not applicable or incompatible. Contact the developer to be sure.
- Multi Site Manager
- Stand Alone Entry Form
- Low Variables
- Content Elements
- Better Workflow
- jQuery for the Control Panel
Freeform to Sugar Integration, provides a seamless way to integrate Freeform inputs to sugar CRM's Contact and Lead module automatically. Whenever a new entry is made via freeform based contact form then all information will be passed to sugar CRM and a new entry will be made into Contact or Lead or both modules.
We have recently released a new version of this module that allows user to select an option from Contact and Lead or select both of SugarCRM. The SugarCRM’s WSDL URL, username and password, are enough to link the EE site with the SugarCRM setup.
You can find more details about this add-on here at W3care Blog - Freeform to Sugar CRM Integration
Date: 20th June 2018
- A new select field is added in this upgraded release which shows the list of the Freeforms. You can chose the one, which you want to send to SugarCRM
Changes for EE3.
1. The field map was only available for the saved module, i.e. earlier when you chose Leads, the field map was only available for Leads so it was not possible to map for the remaining module at that time. This issue is fixed, modules can be checked and fields can be mapped at the same time, without saving and reopening.
2. 500 error was shown at the front-end when you chose one of the module but do not map the fields, it has been resolved now
3. Validation added at the time of mapping the fields, so no error in front-end while submitting the form.
4. Fields are now required for the selected module.
This entry was created November 29, 2010, 12:43 pm.
This entry was last updated June 20, 2018, 3:59 am.
Disclaimer: Information about ExpressionEngine add-ons is provided as a service to you, the user, and every member of the ExpressionEngine community. devot:ee is not responsible if you hose, mangle, wreck, or otherwise destroy your EE website by installing an add-on that you found out about at this site, regardless of its rating, Favorites status, commercial or free status, or general popularity. Caveat EEmptor!
Returns: devot:ee has a 30-day return policy on all commercial add-ons sold through devot-ee.com. If you need to return an add-on, do not go to the developer or the developer's site, but rather visit our returns page at https://devot-ee.com/returns to initiate your return. If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.