Modules that start with the letter E, run on ExpressionEngine 2 and are sorted by Entry Date.
- tags: ecommerce, ecommerce addon, ecommerce tax, shopping cart, shoppingcart, cart, online store, products, product, sales, cartthrob, brilliantretail, brilliant retail, reporting, report, commerce, e-commerce, orders, order, expresso, expresso store, exp-resso, store
EE3 version here: https://devot-ee.com/add-ons/expresso-store-3 . Expresso Store is the leading ExpressionEngine ecommerce platform. With complete design flexibility, and a comprehensive administration backend, Store is the perfect choice for your next ecommerce project.
Added September 9, 2013.
- 20 Favs
- tags: data export, export, export entries, exporter, export it, package, archive files, capture, entry
Entry Exporter allows you to package up an entry as a flat file, along with any attached/included images, and export it as a folder or ZIP file on your server. You can tweak options like entry ID, template, format, filenames, etc., via your config file (for defaults) or the ACT URL (for ad hoc exports).
Added August 14, 2013.
- 0 Favs
- tags: email, email tag, email template, reinos, form, forms, logging, message logging, email logging
ExpressionEngine 2, ExpressionEngine 3, ExpressionEngine 4
Create simple and easily emails froms within your templates. Define your own fields, and use the dynamically created variables inside the email template tag. Nothing fancy in the control panel (expect saving the submissions), just simple building your email, with template inside your template file.
Added July 15, 2013.
- 5 Favs
Entry Mapper is the first absolute positioning entry system for ExpressionEngine. For years to create a custom absolute positioned map or image map within ExpressionEngine it all had to be hand made or require the content administrator to use difficult manual adjustments. Well these days are behind you!
Added June 21, 2013.
- 4 Favs
Entry Analytics brings the performance of your content front and center. By integrating straight into the ExpressionEngine publish page, you'll never be left having to parse Google Analytics URI paths in order to figure out how popular your blog articles are or what Social Media sites are generating most pageviews for an entry.
Added May 16, 2013.
- 32 Favs
- tags: exam, test, assessment, lms, learning, e-learning, elearning, education, educational, college, school, training, quiz, survey, surveys, choices, essay
** DISCONTINUED ** eeXam is an eLearning fieldtype/module combo for ExpressionEngine 2. It can be used for exams, quizzes, assessments or polls. Create simple tests or complex training courses for your ExpressionEngine Members. Compatible with all versions of ExpressionEngine 2.4+
Added May 6, 2013.
- 2 Reviews
- 10 Favs
Added March 7, 2013.
- 8 Reviews
- 30 Favs
Welcome to the world's most beautiful and easy-to-use WYSIWYG html editor. DevDemon's Editor for ExpressionEngine uses Redactor to deliver a clean, light and overall amazing experience to all of your text fields. Editor works as a WYSIWYG for default fields, matrix fields, Low Variables and category descriptions. Upload Images and Files to your content with jQuery ease.
Added August 30, 2012.
- 31 Favs
- tags: soap, xmlrpc, soap service, xmlrpc service, api, entry api, rest, rest service, restfull, webservice, service, entrie api, entries api, entries soap, entries rest, entries xmlrpc, xml-rpc, rest api, restful, entry, reinos
(discontinued, please use the Webservice module instead). Entry API is a module that creates a REST/XMLRPC/SOAP server under the hood of the ExpressionEngine CMS. With this module you are capable to CRUD entries and categories with a REST, SOAP or XMLRPC call. It support the default fields as well custom fields. So you can for example insert entries from within another application like an Iphone app or another web app.
Added May 3, 2012.
- 29 Favs
- tags: xml, json, export, ee member xml, member xml, disqus, rest api, rest, api, matrix, playa, cartthrob, it, export it, data, developers
Yes, you can FINALLY export channel entries and comments as Excel with Export It! In fact, you can do a whole lot more than that with the CP Export Panel and the complete REST API. Build iPhone and Blackberry Apps. Integrate EE with your systems and create a complete experience.
Added November 16, 2011.
- 23 Favs