Fieldtypes are powerful and easy to use fields for your channels.
Fieldtypes that are sorted alphabetically by Title.
- tags: elearning, e-learning, lms, assessment, education, test, quiz, multiple choice, survey, learning, management, 4-ee, 4-eequiz
ExpressionEngine 1.x, ExpressionEngine 2
NOTE: this product is no longer supported (as of October 2014 - editor) An LMS for your CMS. From multiple choice to liker scale, weighted to randomized, 4-eeQuiz is a fully integrated solution that passes the test with flying colors. You get fine grain controls and options for every question and quiz; easy integration into your site with simple and powerful templates; plus you can capture, sort, and utilize your data right within the module. Check out demos and more at http://4-ee.com
- 24 Favs
- tags: zeal, zealousweb, alphacolorpicker, alphacolor, alphachannel, zealcolorpicker, channel entries, fieldtype, picker, color picker
Alpha Color Picker Field 2.0 - $27.00
ExpressionEngine 3, ExpressionEngine 4, ExpressionEngine 5
Alpha color picker Field type is easy to use and compatible with channel entry, Grid, Fluid, and Relationship Field. It provides valuable output in HEX, RGB, and RGBA values.
- No Reviews.
- 0 Favs
This fieldtype allows you to create grouped blocks of data. It's great for addresses, biographical information, and anything else that needs to be a group of separate-but-associated fields. You can also style an invididual instance of the fieldtype on the Publish screen, for more versatility.
- 4 Reviews
- 35 Favs
- tags: folders, subfolders, subdirectories, directories, assets, management, files, file, images, file upload, asset manager
Each month the devot:ee staff picks an add-on that's especially well thought out, well built, and useful. They're add-ons that we love and think you will too!
Assets was chosen in November 2013.
Assets was chosen in November 2013.
ExpressionEngine 2, ExpressionEngine 3, ExpressionEngine 4
At last, managing your files is just as powerful and elegant as managing the rest of your content in ExpressionEngine.
- 112 Favs
ExpressionEngine 2, ExpressionEngine 3
With Auto Field enable you can create a hidden field that get automatically filled in with the pattern of template tags that you can set by the field settings. This can be very handy when you want te set a field with a combination of field data that is searchable, or just print on your page.
- 2 Reviews
- 4 Favs
It can be confusing to have a Pages URI and a URL Title for customers. They may ask why both, and you have to get all technical. Most situations will require the Pages URI to be the same as the URL Title. Therefore the Auto Pages URI fieldtype automatically converts your page Title into the Pages URI based on the Title. To put it another way, it will copy the URL Title to the Pages URI automatically when you enter the entry Title. It is actually based on the process to create the URI Title.
- 1 Review
- 6 Favs
- tags: archive files, ajax upload, files, file upload, upload, upload fieldtype, upload files, large files, movie, amazon s3, channel files, megaupload, assets, low variables, select files, multiple image uploader, multiple file uploader, multiple authors, acadamee awards, multiple files upload, multi upload, batch uploader, batch upload, batch files, batch files upload, ajax multi upload, s3
ExpressionEngine 3, ExpressionEngine 4
Bloqs is the latest version of Blocks for ExpressionEngine 3 & 4. Bloqs makes creating rich content easy. You define types of blocks and associated styling. Your content editor chooses blocks to use on a page and fills them with content. Voila! Flexible and powerful.
- 14 Favs
- tags: shoppingcart, eway, psigate, realex, paypoint, securehosting, fedex, usps, ups, devdemon credits, devdemon channel ratings, ecomm, ecommerce addon, ecommerce website, shortee, countee, tweetline, brilliant bridge, google checkout, authorize, brilliantretail, snippet, brilliant retail, shopping cart, paypal, e-commerce, commerce, ecommerce, brilliant, retail