Extensions that start with the letter H are sorted alphabetically by Title.
- tags: header, hash, publish form, refresh, tabs, return, selected, publish, tab, referesh, edit, form
Hashtab automatically return to the selected CP Publish Tab when refreshing the edit form. This is done by adding a #hash ID to the end of the current URL - which is checked for on each page load. If this value is found, the built-in tab activation script is executed to open the specified tab. This can of course also be used to directly link others to a particular tab of an entry in the EE edit form.
- No Reviews.
- 1 Fave
- tags: helpdesk, ticket, ticketin, help desk, customer, email management, support, crm, tickets, customers
Helpdesk for ExpressionEngine enables EE-powered sites to run their own customer support platform. Create support tickets from emails or stand-alone ticket forms (SATF), assign them to your colleagues and publish your e-mail communication into channel entries.
- 34 Favs
- tags: data export, export, custom fields, zenbu, csv, json, html, reporting, reports, exporter, one-click, extension, search results
ExpressionEngine 2, ExpressionEngine 3
Export the data from your entry search result directly from Zenbu. Hokoku adds an "Export this search" button within Zenbu to allow you to export your data in multiple formats, using your own filename and export settings.
- 7 Favs
- tags: honeypot, hon-eepot, hon-ee, honee, honeepot, captcha, form, validate, comments, freeform, form field
Honey pot captcha support for Freeform, Safecracker, EE Member Registration, EE Member Login, Zoo Visitor Registration, ProForm, Solspace User Registration, and EE comment forms. Validates to make sure that a field that is moved off of the page is left empty upon form submission.
- 4 Reviews
- 52 Favs
- tags: honeypot, honee, honeepot, captcha, spam, anti-spam, member, register, freeform, freemember, user
ExpressionEngine 1.x, ExpressionEngine 2
Originally developed by Aidann Bowley of BridgingUnit, later hacked by Nathan Pitman of Nine Four to work with User and then migrated to EE2.x. The "Honeypot" extension helps to limit spam submissions made via popular modules such as "Solspace User", "Solspace Freeform" and "Expresso FreeMember" by testing against a field that should not be completed, a honeypot.
- No Reviews.
- 3 Favs
- tags: membership, memberships, multi, multiple, multiple memberships, secure front end access, secure user access, secure member access, access security
Do you need to be able to assign members to more than one member group? Do you need control over who can access what according to the different roles they have? Then you are in the right place - HooBlong does what you need! Did you consider HooBlong previously, but could not use it because it lacked EE CP functionality? We have a beta V2.0 for you! Check it out. In real life your users seldom, if ever, have only one role at a time. So how can your website meet their needs by confining them to a single role/member group? You need HooBlong!
- 5 Favs
- tags: login, limit, security, track, user, tracking, member, member access, access, access control, hop, limits, number, times
Hop Limit Login 2.0.0 - $10.00
ExpressionEngine 2, ExpressionEngine 3, ExpressionEngine 4
Do you have a site that you want to protect from overuse? Would you like to cut down on the amount of passing around of logins that people can do? One way to solve that problem is to limit the number of times people can login to ExpressionEngine, and this add-on does exactly that. It's an extension.
- No Reviews.
- 3 Favs