Add-ons that start with the letter E, are compatible with Updater and are sorted alphabetically by Title.
Welcome to the world's most beautiful and easy-to-use WYSIWYG html editor. DevDemon's Editor for ExpressionEngine uses Redactor to deliver a clean, light and overall amazing experience to all of your text fields. Editor works as a WYSIWYG for default fields, matrix fields, Low Variables and category descriptions. Upload Images and Files to your content with jQuery ease.
- 31 Favs
- tags: wysiwg, wysiwyg, wysiwyg editor, wysiwym, wygwam, wyvern, redactor, amazon s3, amazon, ck editor
ExpressionEngine 3, ExpressionEngine 4
Welcome to the world's most beautiful and easy-to-use WYSIWYG html editor. DevDemon's Editor for ExpressionEngine uses Redactor to deliver a clean, light and overall amazing experience to all of your text fields. Editor works as a WYSIWYG for default fields, matrix fields, and Low Variables. Upload Images and Files to your content with jQuery ease.
- 1 Fave
- tags: email, email tag, email template, reinos, form, forms, logging, message logging, email logging
ExpressionEngine 2, ExpressionEngine 3, ExpressionEngine 4
Create simple and easily emails froms within your templates. Define your own fields, and use the dynamically created variables inside the email template tag. Nothing fancy in the control panel (expect saving the submissions), just simple building your email, with template inside your template file.
- 5 Favs
- tags: soap, xmlrpc, soap service, xmlrpc service, api, entry api, rest, rest service, restfull, webservice, service, entrie api, entries api, entries soap, entries rest, entries xmlrpc, xml-rpc, rest api, restful, entry, reinos
(discontinued, please use the Webservice module instead). Entry API is a module that creates a REST/XMLRPC/SOAP server under the hood of the ExpressionEngine CMS. With this module you are capable to CRUD entries and categories with a REST, SOAP or XMLRPC call. It support the default fields as well custom fields. So you can for example insert entries from within another application like an Iphone app or another web app.
- 29 Favs
Entry Mapper is the first absolute positioning entry system for ExpressionEngine. For years to create a custom absolute positioned map or image map within ExpressionEngine it all had to be hand made or require the content administrator to use difficult manual adjustments. Well these days are behind you!
- 4 Favs
Entry Trash is a Extension that will move an entry upon deletetion to the trash, with all their associated data. From here you can view the entries and you can restore or delete the entries entirely from the database. By using the Entry Trash, you will never lose your entry data entirely or accidentally by deleting.
- No Reviews.
- 9 Favs
- tags: custom menu, extension, extensions, module, control panel, documentation, config, config api, config settings, config variables, config array, config.php, configuration, configuration variables, configure, ee-master-config, preconfigured, develop, developer, developer tools, developer tool, developers, development, environment, productivity, multi, multi language, multi languages, multi lingual, multi site manager
Environmentall:EE Friendly 1.0.2 - $10.00
Black Belt Designs' Environmentall:EE Friendly allows you to set up your development site via WAMP or MAMP as well as your production site and manage your ExpressionEngine config settings for multiple environments easily via the Control Panel.
- No Reviews.
- 0 Favs
- tags: native, multi, field, ckeditor, file manager, textarea, editor, wysiwyg, text, html, fieldtype, pages, structure, safecracker, field type, expresso, wygwam, rte, rich text, rich text editor
Expresso 5.3.1 - $19.00
ExpressionEngine 2, ExpressionEngine 3, ExpressionEngine 4, ExpressionEngine 5
Expresso provides you with a WYSIWYG editor fieldtype for channel entries. Its main aim is to allow intuitive content editing for your users while respecting your site's design. It is integrated with EE's native file manager, allowing users to upload images and files.
- 24 Reviews
- 73 Favs
- tags: native, multi, field, ckeditor, file manager, textarea, editor, wysiwyg, text, field type, expresso
ExpressionEngine 2, ExpressionEngine 3
Expresso Developer has been discontinued. Expresso provides you with a WYSIWYG editor fieldtype for channel entries. Its main aim is to allow intuitive content editing for your users while respecting your site's design.
- 17 Favs