Add-ons that start with the letter P, are Free and are sorted by Edit Date.
ExpressionEngine 3, ExpressionEngine 4
Add highlighted instructions or notes fields to the publish screen in one of the three standard alert styles, formatted for display using any available formatting plugin.
Updated November 20, 2017, 4:01 pm.
- 1 Review
- 4 Favs
PDF Downloader/Download Tracker is a simple Module that will force PDF's (and other file formats) to download when a link is clicked. Simple download statistics are displayed in the control panel and are downloadable as a CSV.
Updated April 29, 2017, 4:04 am.
- No Reviews.
- 0 Favs
- tags: forms, ajax form validator, drag and drop, proform, developer license, form, form builder, form fields, form validation, contact form, share form, freeform template, freeform, layout, email notification, form notification, public forms, multi, msm, catchall, form catchall
ProForm is the first ever drag and drop form builder for EE 2.0. It's easy to use, powerful, and extremely customizable. This is a 10 license pack that you can apply to multiple projects.
Updated October 31, 2016, 10:23 am.
- No Reviews.
- 1 Fave
- tags: form, form builder, form fields, form validation, contact form, custom form, forms, drag and drop, freeform template, freeform, drag, draggable, layout, form submit message, email notification, ajax form validator, form submit, acadamee awards, simple forms, public forms, proform, multistep forms, multistep, msm, msm forms, multi, catchall, form catchall, captcha, snaptcha
ProForm is the first and most powerful drag and drop form manager for ExpressionEngine 2.0. It's designed to make creation and management of contact forms and other types of public forms easier for developers, content editors, and visitors - everyone who needs to interact with forms in any way. With ProForm, one line of template code can render simple contact forms, or complex multistep forms all created easily through its drag and drop form builder UI. ProForm also gives you precise control over your forms' markup through a full template pair - rendering a form is as easy as rendering your site's content - just the way it should be in ExpressionEngine. ** Full ExpressionEngine 2.10 Support! **
Updated October 31, 2016, 9:59 am.
- 5 Reviews
- 49 Favs
- tags: photo, photos, photoblog, instagram, multiple authors, matrix, msm, pic, puller, picture, integrate, betterworkflow, safecracker, safe cracker
Pic Puller for Instagram is the flexible ExpressionEngine add-on that integrates Instagram into your site. It helps you set up a developer account with Instagram, create an app with Instagram and integrate your new app into ExpressionEngine. You can pull a user's photo stream, a user's liked photos, photos by tag, and more. The versatile Instagram fieldtype brings Instagram into your control panel. It lets you browse one user's photo stream or search of all public Instagram images and preview your selections directly within each entry. Pic Puller for Instagram is compatilbe with MSM, Matrix and Better Workflow.
Updated March 18, 2016, 10:27 am.
- 15 Reviews
- 18 Favs
- tags: progress, complete, custom profile fields, perfect, score, completion, zoo visitor, profile:edit
"Perfect" is a simple module that returns the percentage of a given channel entry's custom fields which are complete. So if you're using one of the popular profile add-ons that stores member data as a channel entry (Zoo Visitor, Profile:Edit) you could use Perfect to show a logged-in member how complete their profile is.
Updated February 25, 2016, 6:46 pm.
- 1 Review
- 3 Favs
- tags: email notification, email, mailchimp, campaign monitor, campaignmonitor, sendgrid, postmark, postageapp, newsletter, post date emails, reocurring emails, remailer, email from template, email marketing, email module, preview emails, email api, postmaster, notifications, channel data, send email, sending email, tasks
Postmaster is the definitive solution for emailing channel entry data within ExpressionEngine. Easily create beautiful email templates using the live preview, and impose extremely fine levels of control to send emails exactly when you want.
Updated January 29, 2016, 12:01 pm.
- 13 Reviews
- 39 Favs