Modules that start with the letter P, require jQuery for the Control Panel and are sorted by Rating (descending).
- tags: form, form builder, form fields, form validation, contact form, custom form, forms, drag and drop, freeform template, freeform, drag, draggable, layout, form submit message, email notification, ajax form validator, form submit, acadamee awards, simple forms, public forms, proform, multistep forms, multistep, msm, msm forms, multi, catchall, form catchall, captcha, snaptcha
ProForm is the first and most powerful drag and drop form manager for ExpressionEngine 2.0. It's designed to make creation and management of contact forms and other types of public forms easier for developers, content editors, and visitors - everyone who needs to interact with forms in any way. With ProForm, one line of template code can render simple contact forms, or complex multistep forms all created easily through its drag and drop form builder UI. ProForm also gives you precise control over your forms' markup through a full template pair - rendering a form is as easy as rendering your site's content - just the way it should be in ExpressionEngine. ** Full ExpressionEngine 2.10 Support! **
- 5 Reviews
- 49 Favs
- tags: multiple relationships, multiple, relationships, playa, multi-relational, custom ordering, relational, fieldtype, custom field, relationship, eeharbor
Each month the devot:ee staff picks an add-on that's especially well thought out, well built, and useful. They're add-ons that we love and think you will too!
Playa was chosen in May 2013.
Playa was chosen in May 2013.
ExpressionEngine 2, ExpressionEngine 3, ExpressionEngine 4
EE packs a powerful mechanism for relating entries to one another. But when the built-in implementation shows its seams, Playa takes it to the next level.
- 235 Favs
- tags: photos, photoset, photo gallery, image, image dimensions, photo editor, image resize, image resizer, average color, color palette, blur, crop, brightness, contrast, uploader, ajax upload, photo frame, image editor
Photo Frame is a robust module that allows you to upload and manipulate photos using a clean and simple interface. Photo Frame has a plethora of settings and configurations and is compatible with many of the best add-ons, so it can be used in exactly the way you need it. The possibilities are endless and your users will love it.
- 8 Reviews
- 16 Favs
- tags: members, membership, account, msm, login, password, username, screenname, screen name, registration, ajax registration, register, profiles, profile, shipping, billing, entries, safecracker, saef, forms, custom fields, update, management, standalone, user, users, forgot password, stand alone, templates, member templates
ExpressionEngine member data is now insanely easy to manage and edit! Store & edit member profile data directly in ExpressionEngine Channel entries, with all of the power that channels provide. Administrative privileges, custom fields, SafeCracker forms, and getting to ditch the troublesome member templates and tags. Super easy and leverages what you already know and love.
- 27 Favs
Popular tracks views of your single entry pages an records useful information that can be used for analytics and for outputting trending or most viewed articles in your templates. Popular can tell your users what the most popular entries trending today on Mobile, or what was most viewed last month in Seattle.
- 2 Reviews
- 1 Fave
- tags: image effects, photo filters, grayscale, sepia, negative, emboss, mean removal, edge detect, photo frame, image editor, photo editor, photo gallery
The Effects Pack adds a new button, and new effects preview window to the Photo Frame Toolbar. There are 10 effects in this package, 4 are completely original. The following effects are included in the package: grayscale, sepia, emboss, edge detections, mean removal, negative, aged paper, newspaper, storybook, and midnight.
- No Reviews.
- 0 Favs