Add-ons that start with the letter E are sorted by Most Recently Reviewed.
- 8 Reviews
- 30 Favs
- tags: email, notifications, comment notification, notification, notification message, email notification, email api, mandrill, postageapp, postmark, postmarkapp, sendgrid, mailgun
Escort 1.2.1 - $12.00
ExpressionEngine 2, ExpressionEngine 3
Let your site's email get sent by the pros! Escort seamlessly routes all emails generated by your site through any of five third-party transactional email services, all using their HTTP APIs.
- 11 Reviews
- 18 Favs
Edit This 2.4 - $6.00
ExpressionEngine 1.x, ExpressionEngine 2
Edit This gives logged-in users a little pencil icon that is an instant link from your public site to directly edit specific entries, templates, and categories in the control panel, based on the viewing user's permissions.
- 5 Reviews
- 20 Favs
- tags: vcalendar, vcal, icalendar, ical, event, atom, events, rss, xml, feed, calendar, cal, generate
For too long, generating iCalendars with ExpressionEngine has been far too hard. iCalendar files fail to work for silly reasons like unix line endings, times in iCalendar are tricky, text formatting is even trickier. Easy iCalendar simplifies all this down to one standard EE tag.
- 3 Reviews
- 26 Favs
Entry Mapper 1.0.3 - $35.00
Entry Mapper is the first absolute positioning entry system for ExpressionEngine. For years to create a custom absolute positioned map or image map within ExpressionEngine it all had to be hand made or require the content administrator to use difficult manual adjustments. Well these days are behind you!
- 2 Reviews
- 4 Favs
- tags: exam, test, assessment, lms, learning, e-learning, elearning, education, educational, college, school, training, quiz, survey, surveys, choices, essay
eeXam 1.0.12 - $120.00
eeXam is an eLearning fieldtype/module combo for ExpressionEngine 2. It can be used for exams, quizzes, assessments or polls. Create simple tests or complex training courses for your ExpressionEngine Members. Compatible with all versions of ExpressionEngine 2.4+
- 2 Reviews
- 9 Favs
- tags: eedonations, nonprofit, donating, donors, donations, organization, donation, membrr, billing, subscriptions, non-profit, payment, e-commerce, membership, ecommerce, ee, accept, payments, gateway, flexible
Accept flexible donation payments on your site with any payment gateway including Authorize.net, PayPal, 2Checkout, SagePay, eWAY, and more. Donors can even create donation subscriptions which auto-recur each payment period, using the same billing engine as our Membrr addon.
- 16 Favs
- tags: native, multi, field, ckeditor, file manager, textarea, editor, wysiwyg, text, html, fieldtype, pages, structure, safecracker, field type, expresso, wygwam, rte, rich text, rich text editor
Expresso 3.4.8 - $19.00
Expresso provides you with a WYSIWYG editor fieldtype for channel entries. Its main aim is to allow intuitive content editing for your users while respecting your site's design. It is integrated with EE's native file manager, allowing users to upload images and files.
- 22 Reviews
- 68 Favs
- tags: soap, xmlrpc, soap service, xmlrpc service, api, entry api, rest, rest service, restfull, webservice, service, entrie api, entries api, entries soap, entries rest, entries xmlrpc, xml-rpc, rest api, restful, entry, reinos
(discontinued, please use the Webservice module instead). Entry API is a module that creates a REST/XMLRPC/SOAP server under the hood of the ExpressionEngine CMS. With this module you are capable to CRUD entries and categories with a REST, SOAP or XMLRPC call. It support the default fields as well custom fields. So you can for example insert entries from within another application like an Iphone app or another web app.
- 29 Favs
- tags: email, email tag, email template, reinos, form, forms, logging, message logging, email logging
Email Form 1.8.1 - $19.95
Create simple and easily emails froms within your templates. Define your own fields, and use the dynamically created variables inside the email template tag. Nothing fancy in the control panel (expect saving the submissions), just simple building your email, with template inside your template file.
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Favs