Add-ons that start with the letter E, require jQuery for the Control Panel and are sorted by Edit Date.
- tags: native, multi, field, ckeditor, file manager, textarea, editor, wysiwyg, text, html, fieldtype, pages, structure, safecracker, field type, expresso, wygwam, rte, rich text, rich text editor
Expresso 5.3.1 - $19.00
ExpressionEngine 2, ExpressionEngine 3, ExpressionEngine 4, ExpressionEngine 5
Expresso provides you with a WYSIWYG editor fieldtype for channel entries. Its main aim is to allow intuitive content editing for your users while respecting your site's design. It is integrated with EE's native file manager, allowing users to upload images and files.
Updated April 4, 2019, 1:12 pm.
- 24 Reviews
- 73 Favs
Welcome to the world's most beautiful and easy-to-use WYSIWYG html editor. DevDemon's Editor for ExpressionEngine uses Redactor to deliver a clean, light and overall amazing experience to all of your text fields. Editor works as a WYSIWYG for default fields, matrix fields, Low Variables and category descriptions. Upload Images and Files to your content with jQuery ease.
Updated November 28, 2018, 7:28 pm.
- 31 Favs
Entry Mapper is the first absolute positioning entry system for ExpressionEngine. For years to create a custom absolute positioned map or image map within ExpressionEngine it all had to be hand made or require the content administrator to use difficult manual adjustments. Well these days are behind you!
Updated November 28, 2018, 7:23 pm.
- 4 Favs
Entry Trash is a Extension that will move an entry upon deletetion to the trash, with all their associated data. From here you can view the entries and you can restore or delete the entries entirely from the database. By using the Entry Trash, you will never lose your entry data entirely or accidentally by deleting.
Updated March 5, 2018, 3:51 pm.
- No Reviews.
- 9 Favs
- tags: soap, xmlrpc, soap service, xmlrpc service, api, entry api, rest, rest service, restfull, webservice, service, entrie api, entries api, entries soap, entries rest, entries xmlrpc, xml-rpc, rest api, restful, entry, reinos
(discontinued, please use the Webservice module instead). Entry API is a module that creates a REST/XMLRPC/SOAP server under the hood of the ExpressionEngine CMS. With this module you are capable to CRUD entries and categories with a REST, SOAP or XMLRPC call. It support the default fields as well custom fields. So you can for example insert entries from within another application like an Iphone app or another web app.
Updated March 5, 2018, 3:51 pm.
- 29 Favs
- tags: native, multi, field, ckeditor, file manager, textarea, editor, wysiwyg, text, field type, expresso
ExpressionEngine 2, ExpressionEngine 3
Expresso Developer has been discontinued. Expresso provides you with a WYSIWYG editor fieldtype for channel entries. Its main aim is to allow intuitive content editing for your users while respecting your site's design.
Updated December 16, 2017, 8:46 am.
- 17 Favs
- tags: exam, test, assessment, lms, learning, e-learning, elearning, education, educational, college, school, training, quiz, survey, surveys, choices, essay
** DISCONTINUED ** eeXam is an eLearning fieldtype/module combo for ExpressionEngine 2. It can be used for exams, quizzes, assessments or polls. Create simple tests or complex training courses for your ExpressionEngine Members. Compatible with all versions of ExpressionEngine 2.4+
Updated June 7, 2017, 7:48 am.
- 2 Reviews
- 10 Favs
- tags: dropdate, date fieldtype, single day event, multi-day event, expiration date, event list, event calendar, entry date, dates, date field, events, calendar
ExpressionEngine 1.x, ExpressionEngine 2
Event Helper takes the pain out of managing events channels by letting you use custom start and end date fields, automatically setting expiration dates, and more.
Updated January 13, 2016, 10:30 am.
- 7 Reviews
- 48 Favs
Entry Analytics brings the performance of your content front and center. By integrating straight into the ExpressionEngine publish page, you'll never be left having to parse Google Analytics URI paths in order to figure out how popular your blog articles are or what Social Media sites are generating most pageviews for an entry.
Updated January 14, 2015, 5:03 pm.
- 32 Favs
- tags: xml, json, export, ee member xml, member xml, disqus, rest api, rest, api, matrix, playa, cartthrob, it, export it, data, developers
Yes, you can FINALLY export channel entries and comments as Excel with Export It! In fact, you can do a whole lot more than that with the CP Export Panel and the complete REST API. Build iPhone and Blackberry Apps. Integrate EE with your systems and create a complete experience.
Updated November 21, 2014, 1:42 pm.
- 23 Favs
- tags: mailinglist, newsletter, recipient list, notification, mailing, communicate, publish, mailing list
Entry Mailing 1.2.3 - $25.00
The Entry Mailing extension builds a bridge between ExpressionEngine’s Publish and Communicate tabs. It allows you to easily send notifications of new weblog entries to custom recipient lists, member groups and / or mailing lists (managed by ExpressionEngine’s Mailing List Module) using predefined templates.
Updated May 19, 2011, 9:55 am.
- 1 Review
- 9 Favs
- tags: dialog, easy, modal, popup, links, page, accessory, module, list, pages, functionality, default, link, html, formatting, href
An Accessory for ExpressionEngine 2 which extends the functionality of the default link HTML formatting button. The link button will now open a modal window which lists the current pages from the Pages module and also has a text input field for custom URLs.
Updated February 7, 2011, 5:02 am.
- 2 Reviews
- 7 Favs