Plugins that run on ExpressionEngine 4, are compatible with Matrix and are sorted alphabetically by Title.
ExpressionEngine 1.x, ExpressionEngine 2, ExpressionEngine 3, ExpressionEngine 4
Outputs embed code, video title, video author and URL, and the thumbnail from a regular YouTube, Vimeo, Wistia, or Viddler URL. Also supports any video service provider available through embed.ly.
- 16 Reviews
- 58 Favs
- tags: format string, modify output, php, php functions, php string function, php string functions, wrap, wrapper, output string, pipe delimited string, string, string formatting, string length, string match, string manipulation, string replace, string replacement, string split, strings, substring, function, functions, string replace, php functions, php text format, plugin, plugins, stringer
- tags: edit entry, editing, edit link, templates, edit this, admin, shortcut, pencil, time saver, edit, control panel
Hop Edit This 5.0.2 - $6.00
Hop Edit This gives logged-in users a little pencil icon that is an instant link from your public site to directly edit specific entries, templates, and categories in the control panel, based on the viewing user's permissions.
- 5 Reviews
- 21 Favs
- tags: modify field, layout, insert, inject content, advertisement, replace content, inject, photos, ads, placement, string formatting, split, images, template variables, template, insert content, replace, variables, adwords, adsense
Hop Inject 5.0.3 - $20.00
ExpressionEngine 3, ExpressionEngine 4, ExpressionEngine 5, ExpressionEngine 6
We developed Hop Inject to solve a very common but tricky problem: We wanted to place an advertisement after the 3rd paragraph on a page. But, since this is EE we're talking about, of course the 3rd paragraph was in a custom field of an entry, and it was hard to add at run time. In addition, we thought, what if we wanted to add a photo after the 4th paragraph? Or a pull quote after the 6th and 9th? What if we want to let editors add images into stories wherever they want, but they don't know HTML? (Shocking, I know.)
- 4 Reviews
- 26 Favs
- tags: maps, google, googlemaps, saef, saefcracker, matrix, ff matrix, matrix field, low variables, sl google maps, better workflow, betterworkflow, msm, multisite, updater
ExpressionEngine 2, ExpressionEngine 3, ExpressionEngine 4, ExpressionEngine 5, ExpressionEngine 6
Maps is a simple Google Maps fieldtype. Nothing special, nothing complex. Single markers. Drop them in place. Move on. It works with everything : Matrix, Low Variables even Safecracker.
- 14 Favs
- tags: regions, county select, state select, provinces, country select, province select, states, countries, counties, dropdown, pulldown
Reegion Select provides pre-rolled lists of countries, US states, Canadian provinces and UK counties -- as dropdowns or custom markup -- via the fieldtype, Low Variables variable type, or directly in your templates.
- 8 Reviews
- 34 Favs
ExpressionEngine 2, ExpressionEngine 3, ExpressionEngine 4, ExpressionEngine 5
VZ Tabular is an ExpressionEngine plugin that provides a simple method to output tabular data from the templates. Five output formats are currently supported: CSV, JSON, XML, HTML Table, & Excel. Some possible use-cases include: creating a simple read-only API, endpoints for AJAX operations, and exporting data for transfer to another system.
- 4 Reviews
- 7 Favs