Modules that start with the letter E are sorted by Most Recently Reviewed.
- tags: export expressionengine channel entries, export entries, export channel entries data, export channel entries
Export Entries - $12.90
ExpressionEngine 2, ExpressionEngine 3, ExpressionEngine 4, ExpressionEngine 6
W3care introduces a new, easy to use, simple, and cost-effective add-on for exporting the channel entries data as the most acceptable format - CSV and JSON Added EE 6 compatible version. More than 100 copies already sold.
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Favs
- tags: wysiwg, wysiwyg, wysiwyg editor, wysiwym, wygwam, wyvern, redactor, amazon s3, amazon, ck editor
ExpressionEngine 3, ExpressionEngine 4
Welcome to the world's most beautiful and easy-to-use WYSIWYG html editor. DevDemon's Editor for ExpressionEngine uses Redactor to deliver a clean, light and overall amazing experience to all of your text fields. Editor works as a WYSIWYG for default fields, matrix fields, and Low Variables. Upload Images and Files to your content with jQuery ease.
- 1 Fave
- tags: email, email tag, email template, reinos, form, forms, logging, message logging, email logging
ExpressionEngine 2, ExpressionEngine 3, ExpressionEngine 4
Create simple and easily emails froms within your templates. Define your own fields, and use the dynamically created variables inside the email template tag. Nothing fancy in the control panel (expect saving the submissions), just simple building your email, with template inside your template file.
- 5 Favs
- 8 Reviews
- 30 Favs
Entry Mapper is the first absolute positioning entry system for ExpressionEngine. For years to create a custom absolute positioned map or image map within ExpressionEngine it all had to be hand made or require the content administrator to use difficult manual adjustments. Well these days are behind you!
- 4 Favs
- tags: exam, test, assessment, lms, learning, e-learning, elearning, education, educational, college, school, training, quiz, survey, surveys, choices, essay
** DISCONTINUED ** eeXam is an eLearning fieldtype/module combo for ExpressionEngine 2. It can be used for exams, quizzes, assessments or polls. Create simple tests or complex training courses for your ExpressionEngine Members. Compatible with all versions of ExpressionEngine 2.4+
- 2 Reviews
- 10 Favs
- tags: eedonations, nonprofit, donating, donors, donations, organization, donation, membrr, billing, subscriptions, non-profit, payment, e-commerce, membership, ecommerce, ee, accept, payments, gateway, flexible
Accept flexible donation payments on your site with any payment gateway including Authorize.net, PayPal, 2Checkout, SagePay, eWAY, and more. Donors can even create donation subscriptions which auto-recur each payment period, using the same billing engine as our Membrr addon.
- 16 Favs
- tags: soap, xmlrpc, soap service, xmlrpc service, api, entry api, rest, rest service, restfull, webservice, service, entrie api, entries api, entries soap, entries rest, entries xmlrpc, xml-rpc, rest api, restful, entry, reinos
(discontinued, please use the Webservice module instead). Entry API is a module that creates a REST/XMLRPC/SOAP server under the hood of the ExpressionEngine CMS. With this module you are capable to CRUD entries and categories with a REST, SOAP or XMLRPC call. It support the default fields as well custom fields. So you can for example insert entries from within another application like an Iphone app or another web app.
- 29 Favs
- tags: membership module, expressionengine member module, expressionengine membership site module, ee membership site, eemember, member, membership
Are you looking for a membership system for Expression Engine? Are you tired of integrating 3rd party scripts with EE? If you are like me, you too never liked the idea of using two systems, specially if one of the systems is EE..it's just so plain beautiful. Now, using EEMember, you can start your own membership site control from right within EE.
- 18 Favs
Entry Analytics brings the performance of your content front and center. By integrating straight into the ExpressionEngine publish page, you'll never be left having to parse Google Analytics URI paths in order to figure out how popular your blog articles are or what Social Media sites are generating most pageviews for an entry.
- 32 Favs
- tags: xml, json, export, ee member xml, member xml, disqus, rest api, rest, api, matrix, playa, cartthrob, it, export it, data, developers
Yes, you can FINALLY export channel entries and comments as Excel with Export It! In fact, you can do a whole lot more than that with the CP Export Panel and the complete REST API. Build iPhone and Blackberry Apps. Integrate EE with your systems and create a complete experience.
- 23 Favs