Modules that start with the letter S, run on ExpressionEngine 2 and are sorted alphabetically by Title.
- tags: amazon s3 backups, amazon s3 backup, expression engine backup, expressionengine backups, safe harbour, safeharour, safe harbor, safeharbor, offsite, backups, automated, restore, amazon s3, backup, s3, ftp, safe, harbor, back up, database, file, on-site, off-site
ExpressionEngine 1.x, ExpressionEngine 2, ExpressionEngine 3, ExpressionEngine 4, ExpressionEngine 5, ExpressionEngine 6
**Updated** You can now search your backups and download any file contained within a backup without having to download the backup as a whole Safe Harbor is a powerful BACKUP module that provides you with automated daily on site and off site backups of your ExpressionEngine websites (Files & DB). Safe Harbor also includes the ability to easily create on demand backups and save backups to Amazon S3 or FTP.
- 47 Favs
- tags: safecracker, profile, member management, edit profile, add member, registration, registration form, standalone registration form, member custom fields, custom member fields, members, member channel, member, management, register
Safecracker Registration brings member management into your Channels by extending the all-mighty Safecracker. Safecracker Registration is perfect for those sites that just need a simple member registration form, but need to use Channel Fields to store the data.
- 1 Review
- 11 Favs
Sassee is a SASS/SCSS parser for ExpressionEngine. It parses the source files once and serves up the parsed file after that. If the source file is changed, Sassee will compare the dates and automatically parse it again if needed.
- No Reviews.
- 17 Favs
- tags: search
- tags: security, control panel, ip locker, login alert, security scanner, encryption, encrypt, cp, forgot password, change password, member group expire, password expire, password, member password, securitee, suite, secure, seecure
Securit:ee is a security suite for ExpressionEngine 2. Securit:ee adds a number of security enhancements to ExpressionEngine including an Encryption Fieldtype, improved forgot password, change password, file monitor, CP login alert, CP and Client Side IP locker, CP Quick Deny and security scanner. Plus, completely tested on Windows with Apache and IIS!
- 34 Favs
- tags: .htpasswd, security scanner, control panel, ip locker, login alert, encrypt, cp, forgot password, change password, member group expire, password, member password, security
--THIS IS DISCONTINUED AND NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE--
You can purchase single licenses here.
Securit:ee is a security suite for ExpressionEngine 2. Securit:ee adds a number of security enhancements to ExpressionEngine including an Encryption Fieldtype, improved Forgot Password, Change Password, Expiring Password, Member Group Expire, File Monitor, CP login alert, CP and Client Side IP locker, CP Quick Deny and security scanner. Plus, completely tested on Windows with Apache and IIS!
- 5 Favs
- tags: seolite, description, metadata, search engine optimalization, meta, robot, keywords, seo, google, lite, publish, lightweight, search, engine, optimize, title, entry title
ExpressionEngine 2, ExpressionEngine 3, ExpressionEngine 4
SEO Lite is the easiest way to make sure the title-tag is output on all pages on your site: one global embed / snippet and you're done. SEO Lite is a very lightweight module which will add a SEO tab to your publish page. It has an editable template that can be embedded in the header of your site. Using only one database query it should be perfect for high traffic sites.
- 15 Reviews
- 176 Favs
- tags: shortcode, allow_eecode, allow ee code, allow php, embedding, text, text processing, template, snippets, fresh variables, low variables, proform, proform plugin, forms, api, custom, user-specific
Shortcode aims to allow for more dynamic use of content by authors and editors, allowing for injection of reusable bits of content or even whole pieces of functionality into any field in EE. Shortcode provides two types of codes for use in any content in EE: user-defined Macros specific to each author and each site, as well as a simple API for third-party plugins and modules to expose their tags through the shortcode Rich Text Editor dialog (or manual entry in any type of field) - complete with automatically rendered options forms.
- No Reviews.
- 8 Favs
- tags: j.mp, bit.ly, short url, url shortening, shorten url, url shortener, shortcut, url, shortener, service
ExpressionEngine 2, ExpressionEngine 3
Shortcut allows you to create shortened URL's, similar to the services offered by sites like tinyurl.com and bit.ly, anywhere in your CP with the Shortcut accessory. You can also automate shortcut URL's for your entries with the Shortcut fieldtype, that works with both the CP Publish page and SafeCracker.
- 6 Favs
- tags: yourls, shortener, short url, bit.ly, shorten, shorten url, url shortening, url shortener, shorteen, url, shortening, bitly, lessn-more, cloud-app
Shorteen is an URL shortening module for ExpressionEngine. Is does shorten the URLs by iteslf, but is letting you use wide range of shortening services. Currently supported are goo.gl, is.gd, bit.ly, lessn more and YOURLS script.
- No Reviews.
- 10 Favs
- tags: shortlist, favourites, favorite, favorites, wishlist, starred, stars, share this, ecommerce, cartthrob, expressionengine shopping cart, brilliantretail, exp:resso store, list, todo
ExpressionEngine 2, ExpressionEngine 3, ExpressionEngine 4, ExpressionEngine 5, ExpressionEngine 6
Shortlist is a quick and painless way to allow site visitors to create lists of items on the fly. Shorlist lets you add anything to a list. User's don't even need to have accounts with your site to create, keep and share their list.
- 29 Favs