Extensions that start with the letter E are sorted by Most Recently Reviewed.
- tags: email, notifications, comment notification, notification, notification message, email notification, email api, mandrill, postageapp, postmark, postmarkapp, sendgrid, mailgun, sparkpost
Escort 1.4.0 - $12.00
ExpressionEngine 2, ExpressionEngine 3, ExpressionEngine 4, ExpressionEngine 5, ExpressionEngine 6
Let your site's email get sent by the pros! Escort seamlessly routes all emails generated by your site through a bevy of third-party transactional email services, all using their HTTP APIs.
- 14 Reviews
- 20 Favs
- tags: wysiwg, wysiwyg, wysiwyg editor, wysiwym, wygwam, wyvern, redactor, amazon s3, amazon, ck editor
ExpressionEngine 3, ExpressionEngine 4
Welcome to the world's most beautiful and easy-to-use WYSIWYG html editor. DevDemon's Editor for ExpressionEngine uses Redactor to deliver a clean, light and overall amazing experience to all of your text fields. Editor works as a WYSIWYG for default fields, matrix fields, and Low Variables. Upload Images and Files to your content with jQuery ease.
- 1 Fave
- tags: soap, xmlrpc, soap service, xmlrpc service, api, entry api, rest, rest service, restfull, webservice, service, entrie api, entries api, entries soap, entries rest, entries xmlrpc, xml-rpc, rest api, restful, entry, reinos
(discontinued, please use the Webservice module instead). Entry API is a module that creates a REST/XMLRPC/SOAP server under the hood of the ExpressionEngine CMS. With this module you are capable to CRUD entries and categories with a REST, SOAP or XMLRPC call. It support the default fields as well custom fields. So you can for example insert entries from within another application like an Iphone app or another web app.
- 29 Favs
Entry Analytics brings the performance of your content front and center. By integrating straight into the ExpressionEngine publish page, you'll never be left having to parse Google Analytics URI paths in order to figure out how popular your blog articles are or what Social Media sites are generating most pageviews for an entry.
- 32 Favs
- tags: static, custom, layouts, entry fields, layout, tab, fields, page, field, tabs, entry, pages, entries, link
Lets you link custom fields to any entry of your website. It will let you save a different publish layout for two different entries even if they come from the same channel. Useful for static pages such as contact, about pages, etc... Plus, its support member groups.
- 29 Favs
- tags: xml, json, export, ee member xml, member xml, disqus, rest api, rest, api, matrix, playa, cartthrob, it, export it, data, developers
Yes, you can FINALLY export channel entries and comments as Excel with Export It! In fact, you can do a whole lot more than that with the CP Export Panel and the complete REST API. Build iPhone and Blackberry Apps. Integrate EE with your systems and create a complete experience.
- 23 Favs
- tags: mailinglist, newsletter, recipient list, notification, mailing, communicate, publish, mailing list
Entry Mailing 1.2.3 - $25.00
The Entry Mailing extension builds a bridge between ExpressionEngine’s Publish and Communicate tabs. It allows you to easily send notifications of new weblog entries to custom recipient lists, member groups and / or mailing lists (managed by ExpressionEngine’s Mailing List Module) using predefined templates.
- 1 Review
- 9 Favs