Add-ons that start with the letter B, are compatible with Updater and are sorted alphabetically by Title.
- tags: format string, modify output, php, php functions, php string function, php string functions, wrap, wrapper, output string, pipe delimited string, string, string formatting, string length, string match, string manipulation, string replace, string replacement, string split, strings, substring, function, functions, string replace, php functions, php text format, plugin, plugins, stringer
- tags: category layout, category arrangement, category publish page, category edit page, multiple category groups, categories, ac categories
Better Category Layout allows developers to easily arrange their category groups on a single line, where all the fieldsets have an equal height. It's plain and simple, but it works.
EE 1.7+ is not compatible with this add-on at this time, this will be looked into as soon as possible.
- No Reviews.
- 9 Favs
- tags: archive files, ajax upload, files, file upload, upload, upload fieldtype, upload files, large files, movie, amazon s3, channel files, megaupload, assets, low variables, select files, multiple image uploader, multiple file uploader, multiple authors, acadamee awards, multiple files upload, multi upload, batch uploader, batch upload, batch files, batch files upload, ajax multi upload, s3
- tags: search extension, internet explorer, lucky, developer tool, safari, firefox, toolbar, documentation, google, search, browser, ie, camino
ExpressionEngine 1.x, ExpressionEngine 2, ExpressionEngine 3
Next up in our series of tools for ExpressionEngine developers: browser search extensions. Simple and effective, these extensions will save you time. If you're using Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer, just click the following links to add these to your toolbar search options. Please note: There is no download for these -- just click the links.
- 1 Review
- 5 Favs
- tags: bulk, bulk edit, edit entries, edit entry, multiple edit entries, mass, mass update, mass entries
The Bulk Edit module upgrade the native 'Bulk' edit function to a more "bulky" way. This way you are able to edit entries within one single "publish" page. With the Bulk Edit module you are also able to select one or more fields for updating. Update only the status?
- 2 Favs