Plugins that run on ExpressionEngine 3, are compatible with Low Variables and are sorted alphabetically by Title.
ExpressionEngine 1.x, ExpressionEngine 2, ExpressionEngine 3, ExpressionEngine 4
Outputs embed code, video title, video author and URL, and the thumbnail from a regular YouTube, Vimeo, Wistia, or Viddler URL. Also supports any video service provider available through embed.ly.
- 16 Reviews
- 58 Favs
- tags: image, img, images, ce image, ce_img, thumbnail, resize, crop, watermark, text watermark, png, jpg, image sizer, image resizer, gif, external image, remote image, blur, compress jpg, flip, rotate, rounded corners, sharpen, ascii art, average color, border, color palette, reflection, sepia, blend mode
Each month the devot:ee staff picks an add-on that's especially well thought out, well built, and useful. They're add-ons that we love and think you will too!
CE Image was chosen in January 2013.
CE Image 3.0.1 - $28.00
CE Image was chosen in January 2013.
ExpressionEngine 1.x, ExpressionEngine 2, ExpressionEngine 3
CE Image is an ExpressionEngine plugin that makes powerful image manipulation easy. You can control how images are cropped, resize images to be constrained by one or both dimensions, apply watermarks at different sizes, round corners, rotate, use stackable dynamic image filters (yeah, like Photoshop filters without Photoshop), manipulate multiple images at one time in HTML content, and more...
- 49 Reviews
- 232 Favs
- tags: allow ee code, convert ampersand character, auto link, auto typography, encode email, expand escaped characters, format characters, highlight, markdown, math, php, allow php, preg replace, find and replace, remove variables, remove html, strip html, remove html tags, remove some html tags, replace, sentance case, smartypants, string position, textile, title case, truncate, shorten text, excerpt, twitterfy, url_title
CE String - $10.00
ExpressionEngine 2, ExpressionEngine 3
Throw out the dozen text manipulation add-ons you try to maintain for every build. There's a better way! CE String is a feature-packed text manipulation tool that will allow you to template your sites smarter and faster. The syntax is revolutionary, and there are over 60 (well documented) method options to help you code with power and efficiency.
- 14 Reviews
- 44 Favs
- tags: modify field, layout, insert, inject content, advertisement, replace content, inject, photos, ads, placement, string formatting, split, images, template variables, template, insert content, replace, variables, adwords, adsense
Hop Inject 5.0.3 - $20.00
ExpressionEngine 3, ExpressionEngine 4, ExpressionEngine 5, ExpressionEngine 6
We developed Hop Inject to solve a very common but tricky problem: We wanted to place an advertisement after the 3rd paragraph on a page. But, since this is EE we're talking about, of course the 3rd paragraph was in a custom field of an entry, and it was hard to add at run time. In addition, we thought, what if we wanted to add a photo after the 4th paragraph? Or a pull quote after the 6th and 9th? What if we want to let editors add images into stories wherever they want, but they don't know HTML? (Shocking, I know.)
- 4 Reviews
- 26 Favs
- tags: maps, google, googlemaps, saef, saefcracker, matrix, ff matrix, matrix field, low variables, sl google maps, better workflow, betterworkflow, msm, multisite, updater
ExpressionEngine 2, ExpressionEngine 3, ExpressionEngine 4, ExpressionEngine 5, ExpressionEngine 6
Maps is a simple Google Maps fieldtype. Nothing special, nothing complex. Single markers. Drop them in place. Move on. It works with everything : Matrix, Low Variables even Safecracker.
- 14 Favs
- tags: regions, county select, state select, provinces, country select, province select, states, countries, counties, dropdown, pulldown
ExpressionEngine 1.x, ExpressionEngine 2, ExpressionEngine 3, ExpressionEngine 4, ExpressionEngine 5, ExpressionEngine 6
Reegion Select provides pre-rolled lists of countries, US states, Canadian provinces and UK counties -- as dropdowns or custom markup -- via the fieldtype, Low Variables variable type, or directly in your templates.
- 8 Reviews
- 34 Favs