Modules that start with the letter S are sorted alphabetically by Title.
- tags: amazon s3 backups, amazon s3 backup, expression engine backup, expressionengine backups, safe harbour, safeharour, safe harbor, safeharbor, offsite, backups, automated, restore, amazon s3, backup, s3, ftp, safe, harbor, back up, database, file, on-site, off-site
ExpressionEngine 1.x, ExpressionEngine 2, ExpressionEngine 3, ExpressionEngine 4, ExpressionEngine 5, ExpressionEngine 6
**Updated** You can now search your backups and download any file contained within a backup without having to download the backup as a whole Safe Harbor is a powerful BACKUP module that provides you with automated daily on site and off site backups of your ExpressionEngine websites (Files & DB). Safe Harbor also includes the ability to easily create on demand backups and save backups to Amazon S3 or FTP.
- 47 Favs
- tags: safecracker, profile, member management, edit profile, add member, registration, registration form, standalone registration form, member custom fields, custom member fields, members, member channel, member, management, register
Safecracker Registration brings member management into your Channels by extending the all-mighty Safecracker. Safecracker Registration is perfect for those sites that just need a simple member registration form, but need to use Channel Fields to store the data.
- 1 Review
- 11 Favs
- tags: single sign on, saml sp, service provider, saml sso, login, authenticate, authentication, google, identity provider, accessories, sso, saml, azure ad, adfs, okta, salesforce, google apps, miniorange, onelogin, oauth, auto login, sso idp, sso saml, single login, regisration, verification, openid, oidc, secure login
ExpressionEngine 2, ExpressionEngine 3, ExpressionEngine 4, ExpressionEngine 5, ExpressionEngine 6
Our SAML Single Sign On SSO addon allows users to login into multiple sites with single set of credentials. Example. If you have all your Users / Customers / Members / Employees stored on site ABC(ex. Microsoft Azure AD, Azure B2C, Gmail, WordPress, AWS Cognito, Keycloak etc.), and you want all of them to register / login into your EE site. In this scenario, you can register / login all your users of site ABC into EE Site using the login credentials of Site ABC. This is called Single Sign-On or SSO.
- 1 Review
- 1 Fave
Sassee is a SASS/SCSS parser for ExpressionEngine. It parses the source files once and serves up the parsed file after that. If the source file is changed, Sassee will compare the dates and automatically parse it again if needed.
- No Reviews.
- 17 Favs
ExpressionEngine supports fast, flexible, and precise content searching, through simple and/or advanced search forms. As the site admin you can set search criteria, so that your users can search only the areas you specify, and you can have multiple search forms, each with different search criteria.
- No Reviews.
- 1 Fave
- tags: search
- tags: security, control panel, ip locker, login alert, security scanner, encryption, encrypt, cp, forgot password, change password, member group expire, password expire, password, member password, securitee, suite, secure, seecure
Securit:ee is a security suite for ExpressionEngine 2. Securit:ee adds a number of security enhancements to ExpressionEngine including an Encryption Fieldtype, improved forgot password, change password, file monitor, CP login alert, CP and Client Side IP locker, CP Quick Deny and security scanner. Plus, completely tested on Windows with Apache and IIS!
- 34 Favs
- tags: .htpasswd, security scanner, control panel, ip locker, login alert, encrypt, cp, forgot password, change password, member group expire, password, member password, security
--THIS IS DISCONTINUED AND NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE--
You can purchase single licenses here.
Securit:ee is a security suite for ExpressionEngine 2. Securit:ee adds a number of security enhancements to ExpressionEngine including an Encryption Fieldtype, improved Forgot Password, Change Password, Expiring Password, Member Group Expire, File Monitor, CP login alert, CP and Client Side IP locker, CP Quick Deny and security scanner. Plus, completely tested on Windows with Apache and IIS!
- 5 Favs
- tags: seolite, description, metadata, search engine optimalization, meta, robot, keywords, seo, google, lite, publish, lightweight, search, engine, optimize, title, entry title
ExpressionEngine 2, ExpressionEngine 3, ExpressionEngine 4
SEO Lite is the easiest way to make sure the title-tag is output on all pages on your site: one global embed / snippet and you're done. SEO Lite is a very lightweight module which will add a SEO tab to your publish page. It has an editable template that can be embedded in the header of your site. Using only one database query it should be perfect for high traffic sites.
- 15 Reviews
- 176 Favs
- tags: shortcode, allow_eecode, allow ee code, allow php, embedding, text, text processing, template, snippets, fresh variables, low variables, proform, proform plugin, forms, api, custom, user-specific
Shortcode aims to allow for more dynamic use of content by authors and editors, allowing for injection of reusable bits of content or even whole pieces of functionality into any field in EE. Shortcode provides two types of codes for use in any content in EE: user-defined Macros specific to each author and each site, as well as a simple API for third-party plugins and modules to expose their tags through the shortcode Rich Text Editor dialog (or manual entry in any type of field) - complete with automatically rendered options forms.
- No Reviews.
- 8 Favs