Add-ons that start with the letter P are sorted by Most Recently Reviewed.
- tags: download stats, linklocker, secure, protect, encrypt, user downloads, prevent hotlinking, expire links, restrict files, track links, restrict downloads, download count, track downloads, download, link, downloads, encryption, secure download, restrict access, amazon s3, s3, rackspace, rackspace cloud files, cloudfront
Protected Links 3.1.0 - $25.00
ExpressionEngine 2, ExpressionEngine 3, ExpressionEngine 4, ExpressionEngine 5, ExpressionEngine 6
This add-on lets you encrypt/secure download links, restrict access to the files and also display some useful statistics. It consists of module and fieldtype.
- 4 Reviews
- 37 Favs
ExpressionEngine 3, ExpressionEngine 4, ExpressionEngine 5, ExpressionEngine 6
Add highlighted instructions or notes fields to the publish screen in one of the three standard alert styles, formatted for display using any available formatting plugin.
- 1 Review
- 5 Favs
- tags: playa, relationship, relationships, reverse relationships, relationship field, categories, category
PaternitEE 1.5 - $20.00
ExpressionEngine 2, ExpressionEngine 3, ExpressionEngine 4
With a couple of simple tags, PaternitEE allows you to easily replace native ExpressionEngine categories and category groups with relationships (or Playa in EE2) fields.
- 1 Review
- 6 Favs
- tags: whitelisting, postmark, postmarkapp, postageapp, transactional email, deliverability, 3rd-party api, email, postman, postage, transactional, e-mail
Postman 1.0.6 - $15.00
Postman combines the fantastic services of Postmark and PostageApp with the simplicity of ExpressionEngine’s templating system to bring you the very first-and-only-lobster-crafted transactional email module for EE.
- 1 Review
- 13 Favs
- tags: email notification, email, mailchimp, campaign monitor, campaignmonitor, sendgrid, postmark, postageapp, newsletter, post date emails, reocurring emails, remailer, email from template, email marketing, email module, preview emails, email api, postmaster, notifications, channel data, send email, sending email, tasks
Postmaster is the definitive solution for emailing channel entry data within ExpressionEngine. Easily create beautiful email templates using the live preview, and impose extremely fine levels of control to send emails exactly when you want.
- 13 Reviews
- 39 Favs
- tags: photos, photoset, photo gallery, image, image dimensions, photo editor, image resize, image resizer, average color, color palette, blur, crop, brightness, contrast, uploader, ajax upload, photo frame, image editor
Photo Frame is a robust module that allows you to upload and manipulate photos using a clean and simple interface. Photo Frame has a plethora of settings and configurations and is compatible with many of the best add-ons, so it can be used in exactly the way you need it. The possibilities are endless and your users will love it.
- 8 Reviews
- 16 Favs
Popular tracks views of your single entry pages an records useful information that can be used for analytics and for outputting trending or most viewed articles in your templates. Popular can tell your users what the most popular entries trending today on Mobile, or what was most viewed last month in Seattle.
- 2 Reviews
- 1 Fave
- tags: photo, photos, photoblog, instagram, multiple authors, matrix, msm, pic, puller, picture, integrate, betterworkflow, safecracker, safe cracker
Pic Puller for Instagram is the flexible ExpressionEngine add-on that integrates Instagram into your site. It helps you set up a developer account with Instagram, create an app with Instagram and integrate your new app into ExpressionEngine. You can pull a user's photo stream, a user's liked photos, photos by tag, and more. The versatile Instagram fieldtype brings Instagram into your control panel. It lets you browse one user's photo stream or search of all public Instagram images and preview your selections directly within each entry. Pic Puller for Instagram is compatilbe with MSM, Matrix and Better Workflow.
- 15 Reviews
- 18 Favs
- tags: progress, complete, custom profile fields, perfect, score, completion, zoo visitor, profile:edit
"Perfect" is a simple module that returns the percentage of a given channel entry's custom fields which are complete. So if you're using one of the popular profile add-ons that stores member data as a channel entry (Zoo Visitor, Profile:Edit) you could use Perfect to show a logged-in member how complete their profile is.
- 1 Review
- 3 Favs