Add-ons that start with the letter E are sorted by Number of Favorites (descending).
- tags: native, multi, field, ckeditor, file manager, textarea, editor, wysiwyg, text, html, fieldtype, pages, structure, safecracker, field type, expresso, wygwam, rte, rich text, rich text editor
Expresso 5.3.1 - $19.00
ExpressionEngine 2, ExpressionEngine 3, ExpressionEngine 4, ExpressionEngine 5
Expresso provides you with a WYSIWYG editor fieldtype for channel entries. Its main aim is to allow intuitive content editing for your users while respecting your site's design. It is integrated with EE's native file manager, allowing users to upload images and files.
- 24 Reviews
- 73 Favs
- tags: image resize, ce image, image, resize, image resizing, wysiwyg, content, wygwam, textarea, text, matrix, ez, area
EZ Image Resize v1.5.3 & 2.0.4b - $6.00
EZ Image Resize brings the best features of CE Image into your text, text-areas and WYSIWYG field types. Allowing you to control image size, quality and much more inside of a multi-image field like WYGWAM.
- 5 Reviews
- 39 Favs
Entry Analytics brings the performance of your content front and center. By integrating straight into the ExpressionEngine publish page, you'll never be left having to parse Google Analytics URI paths in order to figure out how popular your blog articles are or what Social Media sites are generating most pageviews for an entry.
- 32 Favs
Welcome to the world's most beautiful and easy-to-use WYSIWYG html editor. DevDemon's Editor for ExpressionEngine uses Redactor to deliver a clean, light and overall amazing experience to all of your text fields. Editor works as a WYSIWYG for default fields, matrix fields, Low Variables and category descriptions. Upload Images and Files to your content with jQuery ease.
- 31 Favs
- 8 Reviews
- 30 Favs
- tags: soap, xmlrpc, soap service, xmlrpc service, api, entry api, rest, rest service, restfull, webservice, service, entrie api, entries api, entries soap, entries rest, entries xmlrpc, xml-rpc, rest api, restful, entry, reinos
(discontinued, please use the Webservice module instead). Entry API is a module that creates a REST/XMLRPC/SOAP server under the hood of the ExpressionEngine CMS. With this module you are capable to CRUD entries and categories with a REST, SOAP or XMLRPC call. It support the default fields as well custom fields. So you can for example insert entries from within another application like an Iphone app or another web app.
- 29 Favs
- tags: static, custom, layouts, entry fields, layout, tab, fields, page, field, tabs, entry, pages, entries, link
Lets you link custom fields to any entry of your website. It will let you save a different publish layout for two different entries even if they come from the same channel. Useful for static pages such as contact, about pages, etc... Plus, its support member groups.
- 29 Favs
- tags: vcalendar, vcal, icalendar, ical, event, atom, events, rss, xml, feed, calendar, cal, generate
For too long, generating iCalendars with ExpressionEngine has been far too hard. iCalendar files fail to work for silly reasons like unix line endings, times in iCalendar are tricky, text formatting is even trickier. Easy iCalendar simplifies all this down to one standard EE tag.
- 3 Reviews
- 27 Favs
- tags: xml, json, export, ee member xml, member xml, disqus, rest api, rest, api, matrix, playa, cartthrob, it, export it, data, developers
Yes, you can FINALLY export channel entries and comments as Excel with Export It! In fact, you can do a whole lot more than that with the CP Export Panel and the complete REST API. Build iPhone and Blackberry Apps. Integrate EE with your systems and create a complete experience.
- 23 Favs