Fieldtypes that are compatible with Low Variables and are sorted by Number of Favorites (descending).
- tags: select dropdown, updatable, custom select dropdown, customizable, display custom field data, chosen, matrix, select, long selectboxes, mx, plus
This add-on makes long, unwieldy select boxes much more user-friendly with Chosen plugin. It is also opens the option to the user to add new items into the list "on the fly". You can setup to save new options on field level (to be available for choosing in all entrees) or just once. Support Matrix-like fields, Low Variables, SafeCracker. And you can also populate list with custom SQL queries.
- 2 Reviews
- 22 Favs
- tags: native, multi, field, ckeditor, file manager, textarea, editor, wysiwyg, text, field type, expresso
ExpressionEngine 2, ExpressionEngine 3
Expresso Developer has been discontinued. Expresso provides you with a WYSIWYG editor fieldtype for channel entries. Its main aim is to allow intuitive content editing for your users while respecting your site's design.
- 17 Favs
- tags: photos, photoset, photo gallery, image, image dimensions, photo editor, image resize, image resizer, average color, color palette, blur, crop, brightness, contrast, uploader, ajax upload, photo frame, image editor
Photo Frame is a robust module that allows you to upload and manipulate photos using a clean and simple interface. Photo Frame has a plethora of settings and configurations and is compatible with many of the best add-ons, so it can be used in exactly the way you need it. The possibilities are endless and your users will love it.
- 8 Reviews
- 15 Favs
Template Select is a port of Tim Kelty's Template Select for ExpressionEngine 1.6. It allows you to select a template from within your publish field for embedding into the template. It is great for including a simple template within an entry, but combine it with Matrix, and you can create a page building interface for your clients.
- No Reviews.
- 15 Favs
- tags: wysiwg, wysiwyg editor, jquery, redactor, files, file upload, image upload, amazon s3, content edit, editor
Redactor, the wonderfully simple and lightweight WYSIWYG editor is now lives as an EE Fieldtype, under the secret identity known as "Redactee". Use it as a Channel Field, Matrix Field, a Low Variable Field... even in Safecracker. Simple to use, feature-rich, and smooth as butter. Supports image browsing and image / file uploads, Assets subfolders and even Amazon S3 uploads.
- 6 Reviews
- 13 Favs
ExpressionEngine 2, ExpressionEngine 3, ExpressionEngine 4
The official FieldType extension for the Gmaps module. Simply adding markers + modify your Map from within your entry/CP. Combine the power of the Gmaps module with this fieldtype, to show the perfect maps.
- 12 Favs
- tags: archive files, ajax upload, files, file upload, upload, upload fieldtype, upload files, large files, movie, amazon s3, channel files, megaupload, assets, low variables, select files, multiple image uploader, multiple file uploader, multiple authors, acadamee awards, multiple files upload, multi upload, batch uploader, batch upload, batch files, batch files upload, ajax multi upload, s3