3rd Party (Commercial)
EE Version Support
- ExpressionEngine 2
- ExpressionEngine 3
If an item is crossed out, it might be untested, not applicable or incompatible. Contact the developer to be sure.
- Multi Site Manager
- Stand Alone Entry Form
- Low Variables
- Content Elements
- Better Workflow
- jQuery for the Control Panel
Favorites is the original and premier entry and member saving add-on for ExpressionEngine! With robust and feature rich functionality and templating tags, you're able to accomplish a wide variety of things that go beyond the essentials of "saving and unsaving".
Favorites is the original and premier entry and member saving add-on for ExpressionEngine! With robust and feature rich functionality and templating tags, you’re able to accomplish a wide variety of things that go beyond the essentials of “saving and unsaving”.
Favorites allows your members to save both entries and other members as favorites (and save notes!), multiple times too if they wish, using an Admin pre-defined set of collections. Favorites can then be updated, switched to different collections, or removed altogether. The sky’s the limit on this, as this could be manipulated to simulate bookmarks, following members, upvoting content, photo light boxes, etc.
Included functionality for Favorites is:
- Display how many users saved the given entry/member.
- Display lists of users that saved the given entry/member.
- Display ‘related’ lists of other entries/members that were also saved to favorites by users.
- Display ranked lists of entries/members that have been most favorited.
- Display ranked lists of authors who’s entries have been most favorited.
- Display lists of saved entries/members for the currently logged in user.
- Display lists of currently available collections.
- Front end collection creation/editing form (for admins).
This entry was created October 2, 2008, 4:04 pm.
This entry was last updated September 6, 2016, 10:59 pm.
Disclaimer: Information about ExpressionEngine add-ons is provided as a service to you, the user, and every member of the ExpressionEngine community. devot:ee is not responsible if you hose, mangle, wreck, or otherwise destroy your EE website by installing an add-on that you found out about at this site, regardless of its rating, Favorites status, commercial or free status, or general popularity. Caveat EEmptor!
Returns: devot:ee has a 30-day return policy on all commercial add-ons sold through devot-ee.com. If you need to return an add-on, do not go to the developer or the developer's site, but rather visit our returns page at https://devot-ee.com/returns to initiate your return. If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.