3rd Party (Commercial)
Minimum EE Version: 2.5.0
Release Date: Jul 21, 2017
EE Version Support
- ExpressionEngine 2
- ExpressionEngine 3
If an item is crossed out, it might be untested, not applicable or incompatible. Contact the developer to be sure.
- Multi Site Manager
- Stand Alone Entry Form
- Low Variables
- Content Elements
- Better Workflow
- jQuery for the Control Panel
W3care introduces a new, easy to use, simple and cost effective add-on for exporting the channel entries data as the most acceptable format - CSV and JSON
The add-on Export Entriesmodule enables you to export entries of particular selected channel. There is a complete module in one page providing the select options of the channels and some more useful filters.
You can select category, entry date range and status of that particular selected channel. You can also select multiple categories of that channel by holding CTRL key. The result would be downloaded to your machine in the CSV or JSON format.
The CSV/JSON would be having the entry_id, title and all the custom fields that have the basic and native field types text, textarea, checkbox, select box, multi-select box, relationship, radio button.
This works well in Multi-site environment.
Integration with SEOLite
If SEOLite is installed, you will see one more checkbox, asking you to add all the SEOLite data of an entry next to the custom fields or not. By default it is unchecked. When checked, the three fields of SEOLite (title, keywords and description) would be added at the end of all the custom fields.
1. After installing this add-on, you will see this under the Add-ons
2. Click on Export Entries
Login -> Add on manager-> Export Entries
3. Select the channel you want to export entries of that.
4. After selecting the channel, categories and status dropdown boxes will be filled dynamically.
5. If you want to select all the status of that channel than select “All” option. If you want to export channel of those entries whose status is “Open” or “Closed” than select that option. All works by default.
6. You can select a date range. The date denotes the entry dates by default.
7. Next and last step is click on “Submit” button. If there is any entry of option selected by you then CSV/JSon will be downloading, if not than it shows “No Record Found”.
This add-on supports all the text returning basic custom fields (mentioned above). You can ask us to add if any other field integration is needed. We can customize this add-on for you.
*Available for EE2 and EE3 versions.
This entry was created December 10, 2015, 1:21 pm.
This entry was last updated July 21, 2017, 9:26 am.
Disclaimer: Information about ExpressionEngine add-ons is provided as a service to you, the user, and every member of the ExpressionEngine community. devot:ee is not responsible if you hose, mangle, wreck, or otherwise destroy your EE website by installing an add-on that you found out about at this site, regardless of its rating, Favorites status, commercial or free status, or general popularity. Caveat EEmptor!
Returns: devot:ee has a 30-day return policy on all commercial add-ons sold through devot-ee.com. If you need to return an add-on, do not go to the developer or the developer's site, but rather visit our returns page at https://devot-ee.com/returns to initiate your return. If you have questions, email email@example.com.