ER Developer Toolbar
3rd Party (Free)
EE Version Support
- ExpressionEngine 1.x
If an item is crossed out, it might be untested, not applicable or incompatible. Contact the developer to be sure.
- Multi Site Manager
- Stand Alone Entry Form
- Low Variables
- Content Elements
- Better Workflow
- jQuery for the Control Panel
This is a tool that no ExpressionEngine developer should be without. ER Developer Toolbar creates a beautiful bridge between the front end of your ExpressionEngine site and the control panel with direct links for things like global variables, template editing, cache clearing and more. It is there when you need it and gets out of the way when you don't. Be sure to check out the video demo below before you try it out for the first time.
- Choose which member groups see the toolbar
- Permission-based icons (if they can’t access it in the CP then the icon doesn’t appear)
- Direct links to important admin settings
- Direct links to templates, global variables & template preferences
- Direct links to extensions & extension-specific settings
- Direct links to modules & their custom backend area (if applicable)
- Direct links to template groups and template edit pages
- Direct links to plugin usage pages
- Site-specific toolbar settings in MSM
- Branding the toolbar (with live preview)
- and more…
ER Developer Toolbar Links
If the add-on is an extension, and ties into ExpressionEngine's core files, it will use ExpressionEngine hooks. We are listing any hooks the add-on uses for developers to have an easier time locating other add-ons that they can reference for their own work.
This entry was created October 8, 2009, 10:37 am.
This entry was last updated March 27, 2010, 12:27 am.
Disclaimer: Information about ExpressionEngine add-ons is provided as a service to you, the user, and every member of the ExpressionEngine community. devot:ee is not responsible if you hose, mangle, wreck, or otherwise destroy your EE website by installing an add-on that you found out about at this site, regardless of its rating, Favorites status, commercial or free status, or general popularity. Caveat EEmptor!
Returns: devot:ee has a 30-day return policy on all commercial add-ons sold through devot-ee.com. If you need to return an add-on, do not go to the developer or the developer's site, but rather visit our returns page at https://devot-ee.com/returns to initiate your return. If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are no reviews for this add-on yet.
What are you waiting for? Rate it and review it!