3rd Party (Free)
EE Version Support
- ExpressionEngine 1.x
If an item is crossed out, it might be untested, not applicable or incompatible. Contact the developer to be sure.
- Multi Site Manager
- Stand Alone Entry Form
- Low Variables
- Content Elements
- Better Workflow
- jQuery for the Control Panel
This extension allows a publisher of an entry to create any number of email addresses to be notified when somebody has commented on that entry.
This extension allows a publisher of an entry to create any number of email addresses to be notified when somebody has commented. This extension is useful when wanting certain people to be notified when comments are posted on a specific entry.
You can customize the email that is sent out to the people that are notified so that they can see the date, time, name, email, comment and other fields associated with each comment before viewing the site.
It’s easy. Just follow these simple steps:
- Upload ext.entry_notifier.php to the system/extensions folder
- Enable the extension
- Open lang.txt and append the text to the bottom of system/language/english/lang.specialty_tmp.php
- Add an email message at CP Home › Admin › Specialty Templates › Email Notification Templates › Entry Notifier - Comment Notification
When publishing or editing a weblog entry:
- Enter the email address(es) you want to be notified in the “Comment notification email” box. If you add more than one email address then seperate them with a comma
- If you want the admin email address associated with the site to be notified as well click the “Send new comment notifications to site administrator” checkbox
NOTE: If you have have predefined notification settings for a particular weblog they will not be overwritten.
Entry Notifier Links
If the add-on is an extension, and ties into ExpressionEngine's core files, it will use ExpressionEngine hooks. We are listing any hooks the add-on uses for developers to have an easier time locating other add-ons that they can reference for their own work.
This entry was created March 26, 2010, 5:39 am.
This entry was last updated March 26, 2010, 9:25 am.
Disclaimer: Information about ExpressionEngine add-ons is provided as a service to you, the user, and every member of the ExpressionEngine community. devot:ee is not responsible if you hose, mangle, wreck, or otherwise destroy your EE website by installing an add-on that you found out about at this site, regardless of its rating, Favorites status, commercial or free status, or general popularity. Caveat EEmptor!
Returns: devot:ee has a 30-day return policy on all commercial add-ons sold through devot-ee.com. If you need to return an add-on, do not go to the developer or the developer's site, but rather visit our returns page at https://devot-ee.com/returns to initiate your return. If you have questions, email email@example.com.
There are no reviews for this add-on yet.
What are you waiting for? Rate it and review it!