3rd Party (Commercial)
EE Version Support
- ExpressionEngine 2
If an item is crossed out, it might be untested, not applicable or incompatible. Contact the developer to be sure.
- Multi Site Manager
- Stand Alone Entry Form
- Low Variables
- Content Elements
- Better Workflow
- jQuery for the Control Panel
Lets you link custom fields to any entry of your website. It will let you save a different publish layout for two different entries even if they come from the same channel. Useful for static pages such as contact, about pages, etc... Plus, its support member groups.
- Install the Extentions in Add-Ons / Extensions
- Create a new Custom Fields Group “Static Fields”
- Create a new channel, let’s say “Static Pages”
- Link the Custom Fields Group to the Channel, in the Channel Group Preferences
- Now create a new page, save it, and edit it (entry needs to be saved at least once)
- Display/Hide the fields you want, select members groups and click “Save Entry Layout”
- This layout will only be used when editing that specific page
This was formerly called “Entry Fields”.
Development discontinued, feel free to get in touch if you are interested in taking leadership.
Entry Layout Links
If the add-on is an extension, and ties into ExpressionEngine's core files, it will use ExpressionEngine hooks. We are listing any hooks the add-on uses for developers to have an easier time locating other add-ons that they can reference for their own work.
This entry was created February 21, 2011, 10:56 am.
This entry was last updated September 19, 2014, 11:32 am.
Disclaimer: Information about ExpressionEngine add-ons is provided as a service to you, the user, and every member of the ExpressionEngine community. devot:ee is not responsible if you hose, mangle, wreck, or otherwise destroy your EE website by installing an add-on that you found out about at this site, regardless of its rating, Favorites status, commercial or free status, or general popularity. Caveat EEmptor!
Returns: devot:ee has a 30-day return policy on all commercial add-ons sold through devot-ee.com. If you need to return an add-on, do not go to the developer or the developer's site, but rather visit our returns page at https://devot-ee.com/returns to initiate your return. If you have questions, email email@example.com.