3rd Party (Free)
2 downloads (last 90 days)
EE Version Support
- ExpressionEngine 2
If an item is crossed out, it might be untested, not applicable or incompatible. Contact the developer to be sure.
- Multi Site Manager
- Stand Alone Entry Form
- Low Variables
- Content Elements
- Better Workflow
Display and moderate an entry's comments from the entry's control panel edit view! Just add a new channel field with an Entry Comments fieldtype. MSM compatible. Fast AJAX actions.
- Copy /system/third_party/entry_comments/ to /system/expressionengine/third_party/
- Copy /themes/third_party/entry_comments/ to /themes/third_party/
- Install the module and fieldtype
- Create a new channel field with the Entry Comments fieldtype for the channel of your choice.
- Fieldtype will only show specific options (for example, delete comment) according to the user’s member groups settings as well as their EE Comments module access. Be sure to define those settings properly.
Only for control panel use. There are no tags to use.
Download Entry Comments
|EE Support||Downloads||Add-On Version||Release Date|
|Not Specified||Download||1.0.2||Jul 30, 2014|
Entry Comments Links
This entry was created October 15, 2013, 10:24 am.
This entry was last updated August 1, 2014, 12:47 pm.
Disclaimer: Information about ExpressionEngine add-ons is provided as a service to you, the user, and every member of the ExpressionEngine community. devot:ee is not responsible if you hose, mangle, wreck, or otherwise destroy your EE website by installing an add-on that you found out about at this site, regardless of its rating, Favorites status, commercial or free status, or general popularity. Caveat EEmptor!
Returns: devot:ee has a 30-day return policy on all commercial add-ons sold through devot-ee.com. If you need to return an add-on, do not go to the developer or the developer's site, but rather visit our returns page at https://devot-ee.com/returns to initiate your return. If you have questions, email email@example.com.
There are no reviews for this add-on yet.
What are you waiting for? Rate it and review it!