Encaf Structure First
3rd Party (Free)
2 downloads (last 90 days)
EE Version Support
- ExpressionEngine 2
If an item is crossed out, it might be untested, not applicable or incompatible. Contact the developer to be sure.
- Multi Site Manager
- Stand Alone Entry Form
- Low Variables
- Content Elements
- Better Workflow
- jQuery for the Control Panel
Add a Structure tab to the CP Main Menu in the first position (to the right of the home icon) for members who have permission to access the Structure module.
BEFORE INSTALLATION, PLEASE NOTE:
* Encaf Structure First will not do anything if Structure is not installed.
* Encaf Structure First will automatically remove existing main menu structure tabs for members who have permission to access the Structure module.
* Be sure you have Structure installed (accessory will not work without it).
* Place the structure_first folder in your system > expressionengine > third_party folder.
* Navigate to the Add-Ons > Accessories page in your Control Panel and install the Accessory.
* The default tab title is ‘Structure’. If you want the tab to have a different title, add the following variable to your config.php file:
$config[‘structure_first_tab_title’] = ‘Your Tab Title’;
* There is nothing you need to do. The Structure tab will appear to the right of the Home menu icon once the Accessory is installed. If the logged in member had a manually-added Structure tab, it will be removed.
Download Encaf Structure First
|EE Support||Downloads||Add-On Version||Release Date|
|Not Specified||Download||1.2||Jan 27, 2012|
This entry was created January 26, 2012, 10:31 am.
This entry was last updated January 27, 2012, 7:17 pm.
Disclaimer: Information about ExpressionEngine add-ons is provided as a service to you, the user, and every member of the ExpressionEngine community. devot:ee is not responsible if you hose, mangle, wreck, or otherwise destroy your EE website by installing an add-on that you found out about at this site, regardless of its rating, Favorites status, commercial or free status, or general popularity. Caveat EEmptor!
Returns: devot:ee has a 30-day return policy on all commercial add-ons sold through devot-ee.com. If you need to return an add-on, do not go to the developer or the developer's site, but rather visit our returns page at https://devot-ee.com/returns to initiate your return. If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.