3rd Party (Commercial)
EE Version Support
- ExpressionEngine 2
If an item is crossed out, it might be untested, not applicable or incompatible. Contact the developer to be sure.
- Multi Site Manager
- Stand Alone Entry Form
- Low Variables
- Content Elements
- Better Workflow
- jQuery for the Control Panel
Are you looking for a membership system for Expression Engine? Are you tired of integrating 3rd party scripts with EE? If you are like me, you too never liked the idea of using two systems, specially if one of the systems is EE..it's just so plain beautiful. Now, using EEMember, you can start your own membership site control from right within EE.
EEMember is an ExpressionEngine Membership Module for with the following features:
1. Membership & Payment Data: Available right within EE. No 3rd party scripts to integrate.
2. Same User Names for All Membership Sites (MSM): You can use MSM of EE to run as many membership sites. Using this module, your members don’t have to create a new user account. They can access all the membership sites for which they will have active subscriptions. No more mess of creating multiple user groups inside EE and coming up with tedious permutations and combination.
3. Sell Subscriptions, Plus Digital Products: At the time of release, this module will have only subscription capability, but shortly after release, there’ll be an update that allows you to sell digital downloadable products from within EE too. You can provide as many download links to your users as you want.
4. Payment Gateways: Currently, PayPal is integrated, The next immediate version will have 2Co, Clickbank, Authorize.net and InfusionSoft.
5. Automatic Addition to Autoresponders: If you use a service like Aweber.com or similar to send out follow up sequences to your members, then you can easily add all paid members to your auto responders - automatically - after they complete the purchase. This is valid for both subscription and digital download products.
6. Affiliate Software Integration: If you use an affiliate script, then you can easily integrate with your affiliate system by adding just one config parameter. So chill!! And yeah, it will handle the refunds too.
This entry was created April 28, 2010, 10:16 am.
This entry was last updated April 28, 2010, 3:21 am.
Disclaimer: Information about ExpressionEngine add-ons is provided as a service to you, the user, and every member of the ExpressionEngine community. devot:ee is not responsible if you hose, mangle, wreck, or otherwise destroy your EE website by installing an add-on that you found out about at this site, regardless of its rating, Favorites status, commercial or free status, or general popularity. Caveat EEmptor!
Returns: devot:ee has a 30-day return policy on all commercial add-ons sold through devot-ee.com. If you need to return an add-on, do not go to the developer or the developer's site, but rather visit our returns page at https://devot-ee.com/returns to initiate your return. If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.