Edit Comments Link
3rd Party (Commercial)
Current Version: 1.1
EE Version Support
- ExpressionEngine 1.x
- ExpressionEngine 2
If an item is crossed out, it might be untested, not applicable or incompatible. Contact the developer to be sure.
- Multi Site Manager
- Stand Alone Entry Form
- Low Variables
- Content Elements
- Better Workflow
- jQuery for the Control Panel
This extension displays above edit entry form the link pointing to edit comments form. Just click it to reach entry's comments! This link will be seen by users having the right to moderate comments.
INSTALLATION FOR EE 1.x
1) Unzip files.
2) Upload file exp.edit_comments_link.php to /system/extensions directory on the server.
3) Upload file lang.edit_comments_link.php to /system/language/english directory on the server.
3) Go to CP Home > Admin > Utilities > Extensions Manager, find in the list “Edit Comments Link” and click “Enable”.
INSTALLATION FOR EE 2.0+
1) Unzip files.
2) Upload directory “edit_comments_link” to /system/expressionengine/third_party directory on the server.
3) Go CP Home > Add-ons > Accessories , find in the list “Edit Comments Link” and click “Install”. Then select both extension and accessory and click “Submit”.
If the add-on is an extension, and ties into ExpressionEngine's core files, it will use ExpressionEngine hooks. We are listing any hooks the add-on uses for developers to have an easier time locating other add-ons that they can reference for their own work.
This entry was created December 21, 2010, 5:43 pm.
This entry was last updated April 9, 2012, 1:31 am.
Disclaimer: Information about ExpressionEngine add-ons is provided as a service to you, the user, and every member of the ExpressionEngine community. devot:ee is not responsible if you hose, mangle, wreck, or otherwise destroy your EE website by installing an add-on that you found out about at this site, regardless of its rating, Favorites status, commercial or free status, or general popularity. Caveat EEmptor!
Returns: devot:ee has a 30-day return policy on all commercial add-ons sold through devot-ee.com. If you need to return an add-on, do not go to the developer or the developer's site, but rather visit our returns page at https://devot-ee.com/returns to initiate your return. If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are no reviews for this add-on yet.
What are you waiting for? Rate it and review it!