3rd Party (Commercial)
Current Version: 2.0.0
EE Version Support
- ExpressionEngine 2
- ExpressionEngine 3
If an item is crossed out, it might be untested, not applicable or incompatible. Contact the developer to be sure.
- Multi Site Manager
- Stand Alone Entry Form
- Low Variables
- Content Elements
- Better Workflow
- jQuery for the Control Panel
DataGrab was chosen in April 2014.
Easily import data into ExpressionEngine channel entries.
Easy. Imports are set-up using a simple step-by-step module.
Powerful. Subsequent runs of the import can update values that have changed, along with even more features.
Flexible. Import different types of data to a variety of fields.
Why use DataGrab?
Import initial content into a new site
Keep data in sync with other systems - synchronise product stock or price details with an external system
Continuously aggregate data from various sources around the internet, such as twitter or flickr (using RSS feeds or APIs)
Harness EEâ��s powerful, built-in functionality (flexible templating, search, archives) â�� DataGrab makes your data easily available as a channel entry
Summary of features
Among the main features are:
- Read data in XML, CSV, JSON, RSS/ATOM formats. Also, add additional datatypes if required.
- Supports all native fieldtypes (including File, Relationships and Grid) and popular 3rd party add-ons *
- Map data values to a channelâ��s custom fields
- Create and assign categories to each entry
- Assign entries to an author
- Imports can be saved and re-run
- Entries can be updated if the source data changes â�� keep data synchronised
- Fetch and import images from other sites
* 3rd party add-on support depends on a number of factors including demand and feasibility. Best efforts are made to support as many 3rd party add-ons as possible. Add-on support may differ between EE2 and EE3 versions.
- Initial version for ExpressionEngine 3 released
- Batch imports
- JSON fieldtype
- Improved XML import
This entry was created June 4, 2010, 3:57 pm.
This entry was last updated October 30, 2015, 10:14 am.
Disclaimer: Information about ExpressionEngine add-ons is provided as a service to you, the user, and every member of the ExpressionEngine community. devot:ee is not responsible if you hose, mangle, wreck, or otherwise destroy your EE website by installing an add-on that you found out about at this site, regardless of its rating, Favorites status, commercial or free status, or general popularity. Caveat EEmptor!
Returns: devot:ee has a 30-day return policy on all commercial add-ons sold through devot-ee.com. If you need to return an add-on, do not go to the developer or the developer's site, but rather visit our returns page at https://devot-ee.com/returns to initiate your return. If you have questions, email email@example.com.