3rd Party (Commercial)
EE Version Support
- ExpressionEngine 1.x
If an item is crossed out, it might be untested, not applicable or incompatible. Contact the developer to be sure.
- Multi Site Manager
- Stand Alone Entry Form
- Low Variables
- Content Elements
- Better Workflow
- jQuery for the Control Panel
The foxee Classifieds Addon will let you sell weblog entries to your customers. You can set the amount of times they can publish and how long the post will be shown. This can be used to create a Classified style website or many other uses.
* Sell ExpressionEngine weblog entries to your customers
* Limit posting privileges by number of posts
* Automatically set entries to “expired” after a set time period
* Use all of the standard features of the SAEF (stand alone entry form)
* Adds a conditional to remove the SAEF for users who do not have a post purchase
This entry was created November 9, 2009, 5:14 pm.
This entry was last updated November 9, 2009, 11:36 am.
Disclaimer: Information about ExpressionEngine add-ons is provided as a service to you, the user, and every member of the ExpressionEngine community. devot:ee is not responsible if you hose, mangle, wreck, or otherwise destroy your EE website by installing an add-on that you found out about at this site, regardless of its rating, Favorites status, commercial or free status, or general popularity. Caveat EEmptor!
Returns: devot:ee has a 30-day return policy on all commercial add-ons sold through devot-ee.com. If you need to return an add-on, do not go to the developer or the developer's site, but rather visit our returns page at https://devot-ee.com/returns to initiate your return. If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.