3rd Party (Commercial)
EE Version Support
- ExpressionEngine 2
If an item is crossed out, it might be untested, not applicable or incompatible. Contact the developer to be sure.
- Multi Site Manager
- Stand Alone Entry Form
- Low Variables
- Content Elements
- Better Workflow
Extension, Fieldtype, Module
Channel Files is all about making File management for your Channel Entries easy. Channel Files delivers a single location for easy upload to your server, Amazon S3, and Rackspace Cloud Files. Channel Files provides logs to track downloads and the ability to hide your download links. Simply your file life with Channel Files from DevDemon.
Channel Files Features
- Per Entry File Management
- Multiple Select File Upload
- Auto Zip “Compress” Files Per Entry
- Amazon S3 and Rackspace Cloud File Support - US and UK
- SAEF Support with Safecracker 2.0+
- Ability to upload Huge Files simply
- Obfuscated URL Paths - Even More Secure
- Extensive Template Options
- Group Files by Category per Entry
- Mark Files as Cover for Easy Template Display
- Upload and Delete Files within EE Entry
- Organize Files with Drag-n-Drop
- Download Logs To View Who Downloads
- Title & Describe Each File Individually
All DevDemon Products Include our outstanding immediate technical support!
Channel Files is all about making File management for your Channel Entries easy. Channel Files delivers a single location for easy upload to your server, Amazon S3, and Rackspace Cloud Files. Channel Files provides logs to track downloads and the ability to hide your download links. Simply your file life with Channel Files from EEharbor.
Channel Files Links
This entry was created February 3, 2010, 6:50 am.
This entry was last updated October 25, 2019, 11:05 am.
Disclaimer: Information about ExpressionEngine add-ons is provided as a service to you, the user, and every member of the ExpressionEngine community. devot:ee is not responsible if you hose, mangle, wreck, or otherwise destroy your EE website by installing an add-on that you found out about at this site, regardless of its rating, Favorites status, commercial or free status, or general popularity. Caveat EEmptor!
Returns: devot:ee has a 30-day return policy on all commercial add-ons sold through devot-ee.com. If you need to return an add-on, do not go to the developer or the developer's site, but rather visit our returns page at https://devot-ee.com/returns to initiate your return. If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.