3rd Party (Free)
371 downloads (last 90 days)
EE Version Support
- ExpressionEngine 1.x
If an item is crossed out, it might be untested, not applicable or incompatible. Contact the developer to be sure.
- Multi Site Manager
- Stand Alone Entry Form
- Low Variables
- Content Elements
- Better Workflow
EE meets S3. Seamless integration of Amazon S3 with your ExpressionEngine website.
BucketList seamlessly integrates Amazon S3 with your ExpressionEngine website.
- Browse your existing files using a familiar tree interface.
- Free your clients from FTP, and upload to Amazon S3 direct from the EE Publish page.
- Save money on your S3 bills, thanks to BucketList’s intelligent caching (which you control).
- Create an Amazon S3-hosted image gallery for every weblog entry, using BucketList and FF Matrix.
- Keep Control Panel access for the privileged few, thanks to BucketList’s full support for Stand-Alone Entry Forms.
All wrapped up in a beautiful user interface. Everything you’d expect from one of the Devot:ee Developers of the Year.
|EE Support||Downloads||Add-On Version||Release Date|
|Not Specified||Download||1.2.3||Feb 15, 2011|
If the add-on is an extension, and ties into ExpressionEngine's core files, it will use ExpressionEngine hooks. We are listing any hooks the add-on uses for developers to have an easier time locating other add-ons that they can reference for their own work.
This entry was created January 13, 2010, 6:24 am.
This entry was last updated January 14, 2013, 3:40 pm.
Disclaimer: Information about ExpressionEngine add-ons is provided as a service to you, the user, and every member of the ExpressionEngine community. devot:ee is not responsible if you hose, mangle, wreck, or otherwise destroy your EE website by installing an add-on that you found out about at this site, regardless of its rating, Favorites status, commercial or free status, or general popularity. Caveat EEmptor!
Returns: devot:ee has a 30-day return policy on all commercial add-ons sold through devot-ee.com. If you need to return an add-on, do not go to the developer or the developer's site, but rather visit our returns page at https://devot-ee.com/returns to initiate your return. If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.