3rd Party (Commercial)
Current Version: 1.2
Minimum EE Version: 2.9.0
Release Date: Mar 13, 2015
Duration: 1 year
Renewal Price: $
EE Version Support
- ExpressionEngine 2
If an item is crossed out, it might be untested, not applicable or incompatible. Contact the developer to be sure.
- Multi Site Manager
- Stand Alone Entry Form
- Low Variables
- Content Elements
- Better Workflow
Brandee gives you an elegant way to add your brand colors for use in a custom field.
Add your company or client brand colors with a fun and easy-to-use interface for both you and your clients. Brandee is also a good solution for when you don’t want to give your clients access to a color picker.
What is Brandee is great for?
- Setting up a handful of easily accessible colors for entries on your site
- Individual pages or sections of your site that need their own brand colors
- Making sure your clients don’t choose incorrect colors using a color picker
- Adding new colors as a client’s brand expands and having them instantly available in new and existing Brandee fields
What can Brandee’s custom field output?
Once you add your colors using Brandee’s simple interface, they will be available to select in Brandee’s custom dropdown field. The custom field can output the following for the selected color:
- The color name
- The color ID
- The color’s HEX value
- The color’s RGB value
- A contrast color is also available (usually used to make text legible when used on top of the color)
The following tags are available for Brandee’s custom field type:
Outputs the name you used for the color.
Outputs a single ID
outputs the 6-character hex value (i.e. 53281a)
Outputs the 3 comma-separated RGB values (i.e. 123,248,187)
A convenient way to automatically output a contrasting color for the current Brandee color. (i.e. ffffff or 000000)
Installation and Usage
- Copy the system/brandee and themes/brandee folders to your respective add-on folders
- Go to Modules and install Brandee.
- Click on Brandee under Modules to begin adding colors.
- Create some custom fields and use the Brandee field type to see a dropdown of colors you added.
This entry was created November 26, 2014, 10:42 am.
This entry was last updated July 26, 2016, 1:35 pm.
Disclaimer: Information about ExpressionEngine add-ons is provided as a service to you, the user, and every member of the ExpressionEngine community. devot:ee is not responsible if you hose, mangle, wreck, or otherwise destroy your EE website by installing an add-on that you found out about at this site, regardless of its rating, Favorites status, commercial or free status, or general popularity. Caveat EEmptor!
Returns: devot:ee has a 30-day return policy on all commercial add-ons sold through devot-ee.com. If you need to return an add-on, do not go to the developer or the developer's site, but rather visit our returns page at https://devot-ee.com/returns to initiate your return. If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are no reviews for this add-on yet.
What are you waiting for? Rate it and review it!