3rd Party (Commercial)
EE Version Support
- ExpressionEngine 1.x
If an item is crossed out, it might be untested, not applicable or incompatible. Contact the developer to be sure.
- Multi Site Manager
- Stand Alone Entry Form
- Low Variables
- Content Elements
- Better Workflow
Boomerang allows for email marketing with templates, tracking and reporting, right in ExpressionEngine. No per-address or per-send charges, no monthly or annual fees, just full HTML emails when and where you want them.
Note: This add-on has been discontinued and is no longer available for purchase or use.
* *Create* and send full HTML, text, and multi-type emails, taking advantage of the optional WYSIWYG editor if desired.
* Create, save and reuse email *templates*.
* See reports with up to the second *stats and graphs* on your email campaigns, including:
** Opens and Open Rates
** Unopens and Unopened Rates
** Clicks and Click Rate
** Click Rates on Opens
** Opens Over Time
* *Schedule* your emails for future dates and times
* Integrates with ExpressionEngine’s existing *Mailing List* module, allowing you to start emailing right away without the need to import your subscribers.
* *View* and optionally *resend* any or all past emails.
- Boomerang - Email Marketing and reporting fully integrated!
This entry was created August 21, 2009, 11:45 am.
This entry was last updated January 8, 2010, 9:40 am.
Disclaimer: Information about ExpressionEngine add-ons is provided as a service to you, the user, and every member of the ExpressionEngine community. devot:ee is not responsible if you hose, mangle, wreck, or otherwise destroy your EE website by installing an add-on that you found out about at this site, regardless of its rating, Favorites status, commercial or free status, or general popularity. Caveat EEmptor!
Returns: devot:ee has a 30-day return policy on all commercial add-ons sold through devot-ee.com. If you need to return an add-on, do not go to the developer or the developer's site, but rather visit our returns page at https://devot-ee.com/returns to initiate your return. If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.