Alpha Color Picker Field
3rd Party (Commercial)
Current Version: 4.0.3
Minimum EE Version: 4.0.0
Release Date: Nov 4, 2022
Duration: 1 year
Renewal Price: $
EE Version Support
- ExpressionEngine 4
- ExpressionEngine 5
- ExpressionEngine 6
If an item is crossed out, it might be untested, not applicable or incompatible. Contact the developer to be sure.
- Multi Site Manager
- Stand Alone Entry Form
- Low Variables
- Content Elements
- Better Workflow
Alpha color picker Field type is easy to use and compatible with channel entry, Grid, Fluid, and Relationship Field. It provides valuable output in HEX, RGB, and RGBA values.
- Easy to setup install.
- Compatible with the grid field.
- Compatible with Fluid and Relationship Field
- Compatible with Channel Forms.
- User can Select Color from Color picker or Write color code directly in the field with # as the prefix.
- Users can adjust the Alpha value of RGB/RGBA color.
- Download and extract Fieldtype “Alpha Color Picker Field”
- Move Field Type in your website’s third party directory:
EX: - /system/user/addons/ [for system Files]
- /themes/user/ [for themes Files]
- Go to Control Panel > Developer > Add-Ons
- Click “install” on Alpha Color Picker Field.
Our add-on supports Expression Engine 7.
This entry was created June 3, 2020, 9:55 am.
This entry was last updated November 4, 2022, 4:47 am.
Disclaimer: Information about ExpressionEngine add-ons is provided as a service to you, the user, and every member of the ExpressionEngine community. devot:ee is not responsible if you hose, mangle, wreck, or otherwise destroy your EE website by installing an add-on that you found out about at this site, regardless of its rating, Favorites status, commercial or free status, or general popularity. Caveat EEmptor!
Returns: devot:ee has a 30-day return policy on all commercial add-ons sold through devot-ee.com. If you need to return an add-on, do not go to the developer or the developer's site, but rather visit our returns page at https://devot-ee.com/returns to initiate your return. If you have questions, email email@example.com.