- Extension, Module
- tags: emails, speciality, specialty, error, global, snippets, user, html, variables, templates, designers, developers, files
LibrarEE 1.0.7 - $30.00
Libraree is an ExpressionEngine module which helps designers and developers to interact with snippets, global variables and specialty templates as files rather than in the browser. It will improve your workflow and speed up the time needed to put your project together. Plus, it provides the ability to quickly style notification emails into beautiful HTML emails and style all system messages into proper designed templates.
- 2 Reviews
- Rating - 4.205 Votes
- 39 Favs
- Extension, Fieldtype
- tags: wymeditor, wyvern, file browser, ckeditor, html, pages, structure, templates, wysiwyg, typekit, google fonts, assets, simple, intuitive, editor, text, wym
Wyvern 1.6 - $35.00
Wyvern is built to provide the best content entry workflow possible. It integrates seamlessly with popular modules like Structure, Pages, Taxonomy, and NavEE, and is the only editor to support ExpressionEngine's native File Manager. Watch the demo video: http://screenr.com/I8E.
- 7 Reviews
- Rating - 4.4416 Votes
- 34 Favs
- tags: os x, espresso, coda, app, mac, textmate, application, snippets, global variables, development, editor, templates, mountee, finder, files, sync
Mountee allows you to access your ExpressionEngine templates as Finder files, so you can work uninterrupted in your favourite app - changing template attributes, creating re-usable template groups and more. Mountee 2 features a completely redesigned interface and it works with both EE1 and EE2!
- 28 Reviews
- Rating - 4.8954 Votes
- 64 Favs
- tags: global, accessory, variable, snippets, files, templates, snippet, generate, template, file
Allows you to create snippet files (*.snip) and global variables (*.glob) in the same way that you generate template files and sync them back to the database for a much more streamlined and rapid development cycle.
- 4 Reviews
- Rating - 4.005 Votes
- 13 Favs
- Accessory, Extension
- tags: layouts, thumbnails, pages, structure, templates, form, publish, visual, representation, control
Blueprints 2.0.7 - $45.00
Blueprints is designed let you create Publish Layouts based on templates instead of Member Groups and show or hide specific fields based on their availability in the template. If a template does not display a specific field, don't confuse your clients by making it available to them in the control panel.
- 4 Reviews
- Rating - 4.1010 Votes
- 55 Favs
- tags: snippets, global variables, templates, custom fields, reference, template, variables, building, guide, variable
This accessory was born out of my frustration for forgetting what I named my custom fields, snippets, and global variables. Now you have an accessory to use as a reference for building your templates. Just click on the EE variable you want to use and it will copy it to your clipboard.
- 19 Reviews
- Rating - 4.9848 Votes
- 140 Favs