- Extension, Module
- tags: performance, cache, memcached, apc, speed, db, database, memcache, file, caching, redis, pixie dust, static, fragment, templates, ce cache
CE Cache 1.9.5 - $75.00
CE Cache allows you to store and retrieve parts of your templates (fragment caching via file-based caching, database, APC, Redis, Memcache or Memcached) or full-page static caching. Since much of the heavy lifting doesn't have to be run on every page-load, your performance increases can be astonishing. With fragment caching, you can also escape any parts of your cached code, so they remain dynamic (like logged_in conditionals for example). This enables you to enjoy the speed increases without sacrificing usability or functionality where you need it.
- 32 Reviews
- Rating - 5.0052 Votes
- 86 Favs
- tags: cache, clear cache, caching, global variable, global variables, file caching, template caching, tag caching, ab test, site caches, automatic cache expiration, varnish, performance, yslow, performance enhancement, steroids, cachecracker, global caching
CacheCracker 0.19 - $65.00
CacheCracker gives you complete control over caching. Cache entire pages, or just expensive embed templates, it's up to you! With almost no configuration, you can reduce server load on your site and increase performance as well as much more complex solution such as Varnish. Reduces page requests from unbearable speeds to scant milliseconds while retaining full dynamic content capabilities.
- No Reviews.
- Rating - 3.673 Votes
- 8 Favs
- tags: super search, caching, performance, search, relevance, search collections, collections, searching, searches, search history, history, channel entries, entries, entry, fuzzy searching, fuzzy, cloud, super, engine, weblog
Super Search greatly improves search functionality in ExpressionEngine. It allows for powerful and flexible searching across channel entries. It can be used both as a search engine and as a replacement for the Channel:Entries tag.
- 6 Reviews
- Rating - 4.119 Votes
- 17 Favs
- tags: template caching, caching, tag caching, refresh, performance, cache, templates, variables, template morsels
Template Morsels caches using the database rather than the file system and thus allows you to cache portions of template code in a manner which performs better than normal EE template or tag caching. You can create morsels of code containing EE tags and variables inside the Template Morsels control panel, and then display them in your templates using the Fetch tag. These morsels will be refreshed based on refresh rules that you provide.
- 6 Reviews
- Rating - 5.007 Votes
- 24 Favs
- tags: performance, static pages, .htaccess, pages, cache, redirect, caching, htaccess, fiery tea
Static Page Caching
Static Page Caching allows you to cache an entire page in ExpressionEngine based on its URI (the part after index.php). The page will be stored as a file on the server and your .htaccess file will be modified to point any requests for that page to the cached file, bypassing ExpressionEngine entirely.
- 5 Reviews
- Rating - 4.836 Votes
- 12 Favs