- tags: gallery, multiple files upload, gallery upload, file upload, channel files, upload files, upload fieldtype, multi-upload, upload
JF Multi File Field
Perfect for Galleries. Allows your clients to upload as many images as they like. Upload multiple files via ajax, Drag and drop file ordering, Users can choose multiple files, File conflicts are handled without page load, Add custom variables to each file.
- No Reviews.
- Rating - 1.001 Vote
- 5 Favs
- tags: files, file module, file manager, images, assets, assets browser, metadata, meta, manipulations, dimensions, file fields, file field, photos, photo, photo gallery, gallery, channel files, cg, fileinfo, file, info, information, manager, template
CG FileInfo is a plugin which gives you direct access to the native File Manager's image sizes and metadata when using a file field. Just pass your file field to the plugin and you'll be able to get all of your specified image sizes without using the File Module.
- 2 Reviews
- Rating - 5.003 Votes
- 10 Favs
- tags: cdn, s3, cloud, ftp, resize, thumbnails, file, amazon, upload, thumbnail, gallery, image, images, fieldtype, amazons3, ngen, store
Simple S3 Uploader 1.3.7 - $29.00
The Simple S3 Uploader is a custom field that works like the popular nGen File Field extension except it stores the files (and optional thumbnail) on Amazon S3. Supports image resizing, thumbnails, all sorts of content types, maximum file sizes, and is safe for use in SAEFs.
- 6 Reviews
- Rating - 4.3611 Votes
- 19 Favs
- Extension, Fieldtype, Module
- tags: image, images, image management, multi-select, thumbs, wygwam, wyvern, safecracker, crop, thumbnails, thumbnail, s3, resize, amazon, gallery, fieldtype, zip, compress, channel, media, assets, simple, simplify, entry, entries
Channel Images 5.4.10 - $65.00
Channel Images simplifies use of images within Expression Engine entries. With EE’s default install you must upload individual images one at a time to individual fields or worse embed them them into your text fields. Channel Images removes this default process and simplifies image management. Channel Images includes multi-select image upload for truly simple per-entry image management. Now with cropping, watermark, and more! Complete integration with Wygwam!
- 31 Reviews
- Rating - 4.7553 Votes
- 132 Favs