- tags: rackspace, rackspace cloud files, fieldtype, fieldtypes, rackspace cloud, cdn, cloudefiles, cloud, file, servers, upload, uploaded
Rackspace Cloudfiles - $29.00
This is an Expression Engine 2 fieldtype add-on that will allow you to create a custom field to automatically upload to Rackspace Cloud Files servers. This also works with Pixel & Tonic's Matrix Fieldtypes.
- No Reviews.
- Rating - 0.00No Votes
- 3 Favs
- Extension, Module
- tags: login backup pro, login backup, backup on login, backup, backup site, ftp backup, cron backup, cron, ftp, mysql dump, file zip, zip site, dump site, save site, full backup, filesytem backup, just save, backup membergroup, backup user, backup ftp, dump sql, background process, manually backups, filesystem backups, database backups, login, cloud
Login Backup 2.3 - $7.50
The Login Backup module is a module where you can make full backups of your EE installation. The backups can be started manually as via a CRON job. Beside that there is also a function that will trigger the backup on login. It is FTP ready and in the future it will support other cloud servers as well.
- No Reviews.
- Rating - 3.673 Votes
- 5 Favs
- Fieldtype, Module
- tags: topics, group, cloud, tagger, safecracker, tag, tags, entries, clouds, entry
Tagger 2 is a full featured tagging module for ExpressionEngine 2.1. It allows you to tag entries, create tag clouds, show all entries with certain tags, and all new ability to Group tags for easier template management. All this power for free! Register on our website and you can download the module at no cost.
- 5 Reviews
- Rating - 4.5917 Votes
- 55 Favs
- tags: cloud files, amazon s3, file browser, content delivery network, rackspace, s3, cdn, ftp, remote, file, browser, amazon, cloud, files
Remote File Browser
This fieldtype allows you to have a Rackspace Cloud Files, FTP and Amazon S3 file browser inside of your EE publish page. Flexible settings allow you to only show one, two or all three file browsers in a single field as well as customize your settings to have each field connect to different Cloud Files, FTP, or Amazon S3 accounts. The file browser also includes Caching to ensure your keep you Cloud Files and Amazon S3 requests to a minimum.
- 4 Reviews
- Rating - 2.258 Votes
- 12 Favs
- tags: cdn, s3, cloud, ftp, resize, thumbnails, file, amazon, upload, thumbnail, gallery, image, images, fieldtype, amazons3, ngen, store
Simple S3 Uploader 1.3.7 - $29.00
The Simple S3 Uploader is a custom field that works like the popular nGen File Field extension except it stores the files (and optional thumbnail) on Amazon S3. Supports image resizing, thumbnails, all sorts of content types, maximum file sizes, and is safe for use in SAEFs.
- 6 Reviews
- Rating - 4.3611 Votes
- 17 Favs
- tags: super search, caching, performance, search, relevance, search collections, collections, searching, searches, search history, history, channel entries, entries, entry, fuzzy searching, fuzzy, cloud, super, engine, weblog
Super Search greatly improves search functionality in ExpressionEngine. It allows for powerful and flexible searching across channel entries. It can be used both as a search engine and as a replacement for the Channel:Entries tag.
- 6 Reviews
- Rating - 4.119 Votes
- 17 Favs
- Extension, Fieldtype, Module
- tags: tags, related, ranking, tagging, relationship, relationships, rank, tag, channel entries, cloud, content, related entries, publish, edit, entries, solspace
Establishing interesting and useful relationships within the content on a website is a powerful method of retaining visitors and bringing them back. The Tag add-on is an intuitive relationship tool. It lets you freely apply relevant tags to content on your site. You can then display in your templates the relationships that emerge within this data to improve your visitors' experience. Relationships develop over time, naturally, intuitively. Tag brings this natural progression to your website.
- 2 Reviews
- Rating - 4.8817 Votes
- 52 Favs