Wygwam Template Links
3rd Party (Free)
- Multi Site Manager
- Stand Alone Entry Form
- Low Variables
- Better Workflow
- jQuery for the Control Panel
Adds a "Templates" Link Type to Wygwam's Link dialog.
“Wygwam”:http://pixelandtonic.com/wygwam 2.2.2 or later
“ExpressionEngine”:http://expressionengine.com 1.7.0 or later (for EE1)
“ExpressionEngine”:http://expressionengine.com 2.1.0 or later (for EE2)
EE1 Installation Instructions
1) Upload ee1/extensions/ext.wygwam_template_links.php to system/extensions/
2) Enable Wygwam Template Links in Admin → Utilities → Extensions Manager
EE2 Installation Instructions
1) Upload the ee2/third_party/wygwam_template_links folder to system/expressionengine/third_party/
2) Enable Wygwam Template Links in Add-Ons → Extensions
Wygwam Template Links Links
This entry was created February 28, 2011, 12:36 pm.
This entry was last updated September 6, 2011, 5:33 am.
Disclaimer: Information about ExpressionEngine add-ons is provided as a service to you, the user, and every member of the ExpressionEngine community. devot:ee is not responsible if you hose, mangle, wreck, or otherwise destroy your EE website by installing an add-on that you found out about at this site, regardless of its rating, Favorites status, commercial or free status, or general popularity. Caveat EEmptor!
There are no reviews for this add-on yet.
What are you waiting for? Rate it and review it!